• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Character symble you in real life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
I'd say Dream Drop Distance Riku. He acted the same way I would've done and I related to him.
I'm not very talkative in real life and I usually listen and observe before participating in conversations, I guess that makes me more similar to Invi in Back Cover. With a bit of Demyx's laziness and Ienzo's curiosity.
I don't identify myself with just one of them, which is a good thing because many KH characters are somewhat unidimensional and a bit lacking.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Riku, with some Larxene mixed in. Most of my days alternate between “b*tch” and “super b*tch,” with an occasional “MEGAB*TCH" thrown in there--mostly without trying. Like Riku, life's a struggle of containing my inner darkness. lol

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm a decent enough good cook.

Sora's mom?
yeah but you didn't vanish after one scene to never be mentioned again

also I'm older than i look and i sleep longer than i should. so I'm obviously ventus lol

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Who gets stuck with all the bad luck? No one but me.

so naturally i'm Aqua
Yeah you lost 500 on Donald saying Xigbar didn't you? Well there's always Re:Mind!

I’m Sora because I’m dead inside
Outside now too until we find out what happens at the end of Re:Mind lol

I'd say I'm probably more like Lexaeus irl, I'm pretty quiet and stoic.

PARACOSMIC-M

My imaginary magic fishpond in the back yard
With friends: Sora, because congrats, stranger, we are now best friends!

With relationships: Kairi, because no, you will never be allowed to read this adorable note I wrote you. It is for the imaginary you that lives in my brain, and actually appreciates my writing.

With thoughts and stuff: Riku or Axel, because I wanna know and see everything, and you WILL remember me so I can live forever, ‘kay?

With ableists: Larxene.

D

Deleted member 246005

Yen Sid- because I hesitate a lot when making decisions.

Riku/Isa- I suffer from dysthymia- a high functioning form of depression so they remind me of myself a lot. I have anger issues and its a reoccurring trait in my family.

Kairi- I'm a writer and some of my stories deal with personal stuff.

NoWay

Awards
I think I’m a mix between Xehanort and Larxene. Don’t think it’s a good thing. :D

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I have a lot of traits of other characters.

Lexaeus: I can be very quiet at times.

Demyx: I'm very lazy and cannot fight to save my life.

Xion: I've been in groups where I wasn't wanted and didn't count as part of the team.

I use to be competitive like Riku and get jealous of things.

Keyblade07

Now that I re think about it again carefully I realized I’m more of a “Riku And little bit of kairi and Sora”

1) Riku
I relate to riku the most from the beginning of the franchise till the end, just like him I’m a lone wolf and never been the best at mixing with other people, and my biggest connection to riku is that I also had to atone for my past sins...
Kh1 riku is me when I was a kid and went astray from the Good path and it ruined my life growing up
Kh2 riku is where i realized my foolishness and wanted to atone for my past mistakes
Kh3 riku is where I finally atoned for my past deeds and returned to the Good path once again, I still have some darkness aka the scars of my past self is still taunting me sometimes, but in the end I accepted them and moved on^^

2) Sora
I think if I didn’t Go astray from my path when I was a kid then I would have been a happy go lucky guy like sora, I still have some of my immature playful personality and want to be friends with everyone:p or at least people that accept me

3) kairi
My connection with kairi is simple i share some personality’s with her as a person

My connection with riku maybe the strongest among the three but overall I have connection to all 3 of them

Last edited:
Back