• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What characters do you want playable in Birth by Sleep, volume 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What characters do you want playable in BBS V.2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

I personally want Aqua, Riku and Mickey playable characters.

What do you think?

k99y77

Awards
aqua, mickey, xehanort, organization xiii's somebodies, riku (but i kinda doubt since he is still a kid)

S o r a

This isn't going to happen, but I would like to play as a Final Fantasy character. Atleast for a mini-game or something. I want to play as Cloud Strife, Leon, Yuffie, Auron, Sephiroth, and others.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua, Mickey, Riku...

Though I would not mind Kairi if it would give her some character development and she is a tutorial character who is just learning how to use her Keyblade and get some training by Minnie or Aerith or somebody because as much as I hate her, I desire for her to have some character growth. (yay for run-ons!)

And Xehanort would be awesome because who doesn't want to play their game as a villain for a brief period of time?

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Given that we don't have much of an idea about what the game will be about, and probably won't find out until E3, I'm hoping Mickey turns out to be the main playable character, and we get a better picture on the events taking place in between BBS and KH1, and if they do that, it would make sense to include a Lilo and Stitch world.

Maxyli138

Order of my preferences:
1. Mickey
2. Aqua
3. Riku

Not Kairi because she doesn't have any training in combat or magic (at least not to my knowledge) so she probably wouldn't be a strong character to play as.
As much as it would be amazingly awesome to play as some form of Xehanort, it probably won't happen.
I'm not too crazy about playing as the organization members. It was kind of a drag in Days.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aqua <3

to hell with the rest of them....well maybe not mickey :D

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
In order:

1. Xehanort
2. King Mickey
3. Aqua

But if this game transpires in the reprieve bridging the gap between BBS and KH1: Xehanort and Mickey are the only sensible characters that I can seen contributing something meaningful to the plot. Aqua's current situation makes it hard for her to be either efficient in advancing the story or productive unless Nomura pulls something out of his *** like usual.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Aqua, Xehanort, Mickey and possible other characters. But I'm all go for org somebodies!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Ummm not Kairi. Definetly Riku and Mickey. And now most likelye Aqua. Im fine with that though ^.^

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
The life of the one guy in The TT's Second District cutscene. He was obviously important enough to be hunted down by Heartless and put to a long sleep in a populated area.

Lady-Lee

Awards
lol that guy makes me laugh every time. Not the fact that he was hunted down, but the fact that his hair looks like ben franklins.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Aqua, Mickey and Riku

Because I loved playing as Aqua in Birth By Sleep and the fact that her fighting style was so refreshing and new made it all worthwhile. Not that Terra's and Ventus's were not bad =3. King Mickey because, honestly I'd like to know his own perspective of the story, what was happening behind the scenes of KH I, II, 358/2 days and before KH I, filling in the gaps and plot holes we have so far in the series. I'd very much like playing as Riku. From what I've seen in KH II and Re:CoM his fighting style was so appealing and more importantly I'd like to see the other face of the coin. His own story and adventure, and what had brought him to the point he is standing at. That'd be very refreshing and enjoyable :3.

VenAqua

i don't want this but i reckon sora in his mind, because the title has to become relevant somewhere.

but maybe riku and mickey because we have blanks on events with them and
i guess aqua because we don't know what happened to her

Rix

:)
Awards
Riku and Mickey would have been great!

Aqua seems very likely, but I don't really care too much about her, but playing as her again would be okay I guess.

I can't really see a Kairi scenario, but who knows? Not what I want to happen though.

Not sure how a Xehanort scenario would work, but an interesting thought.

And organization XIII? Ugh.. Why? Fanservice I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back