• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What characters do you want playable in Birth by Sleep, volume 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What characters do you want playable in BBS V.2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
And organization XIII? Ugh.. Why? Fanservice I guess.

Ummm...Didn't they actually do that with 358/2 days :D?, though I wouldn't mind playing as Axel once again <3.

Rix

:)
Awards
Ummm...Didn't they actually do that with 358/2 days :D?, though I wouldn't mind playing as Axel once again <3.

Exactly. And they did also have Organization fanservice in BBS as well. As for me, I've had enough of that, but so am I not really a big organization fan to begin with.

blueheart

Bronze Member
We don't even know what BBS vol.2 is about yet.

I accidentally clicked Riku thinking this was for KH3. I would have voted Aqua, since she is probably the main character in the game.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
And organization XIII? Ugh.. Why? Fanservice I guess.

...That is generally my stance on Aqua, in all due honesty. While I harbor no disdain for the character...I earnestly would rather immersive myself in the excerpts of the Ansem Reports firsthand than to accomplish nothing with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness until Sora saves her. I...just fail to see any reason to play as her (at least for now.) Judging from Blank Points (which happens after the events of KH2) she does not appear to have accomplished much. The lack of interactions she would have in the Realm of Darkness also alarms me. If the Secret Episode is reflective of her journey in Vol.2, I will gladly decline.

If her ventures and endeavors are not self contained within the Realm of Darkness, I will embrace it with open arms...but Blank Points unnerves me. The only reason I included her in my top three was because she is literally the only Keyblade Wielder/Master aside from Mickey and Xehanort. Maybe she can somehow restore worlds back to the Realm of Light? Just pulling ideas out of my ass, right now.

Anyway, for some god forsaken reason I have an unpleasant feeling that she will be the central character. If by chance she is, I only pray she will be handled accordingly.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
...That is generally my stance on Aqua, in all due honesty. While I harbor no disdain for the character...I earnestly would rather immersive myself in the excerpts of the Ansem Reports firsthand than to accomplish nothing with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness until Sora saves her. I...just fail to see any reason to play as her (at least for now.) Judging from Blank Points (which happens after the events of KH2) she does not appear to have accomplished much. The lack of interactions she would have in the Realm of Darkness also alarms me. If the Secret Episode is reflective of her journey in Vol.2, I will gladly decline.

If her ventures and endeavors are not self contained within the Realm of Darkness, I will embrace it with open arms...but Blank Points unnerves me. The only reason I included her in my top three was because she is literally the only Keyblade Wielder/Master aside from Mickey and Xehanort. Maybe she can somehow restore worlds back to the Realm of Light? Just pulling ideas out of my ass, right now.

Anyway, for some god forsaken reason I have an unpleasant feeling that she will be the central character. If by chance she is, I only pray she will be handled accordingly.

That's actually not a bad idea. When Ansem was defeated in KH all the worlds where restored/reconnected and for the time being that kinda made sense but now we know that he was nothing more then a heartless, so why would all the darkness go away and the worlds be restored just because the leader was destroyed?

I just realized what Reconnect might stand for. The text in the end of blank points, Reconnect - it's about Aqua (amongst others?) reconnecting the lost worlds in BBS V.2. and there we have our disney worlds; Lionking, Bambi, Dumbo, Mulan and some of the princesses worlds.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
That's actually not a bad idea. When Ansem was defeated in KH all the worlds where restored/reconnected and for the time being that kinda made sense but now we know that he was nothing more then a heartless, so why would all the darkness go away and the worlds be restored just because the leader was destroyed?

I just realized what Reconnect might stand for. The text in the end of blank points, Reconnect - it's about Aqua (amongst others?) reconnecting the lost worlds in BBS V.2. and there we have our disney worlds; Lionking, Bambi, Dumbo, Mulan and some of the princesses worlds.

IN KH1 how were the princess capture in specific cinderellea since her world is in the dark realm was she sent somehre else like kairi
and where does she return to since this happened in bbs fairi godmother was in tranverse town for 10 years does aqua relseas them

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aqua, Mickey, Riku and Kairi.
First one because she's the only one of the (chronological) first trio who can act. Then there's also the possibility of learning more about the RoD and maybe her playing a role during the events of KH 1 behind the scenes.
Mickey, because playing as him would be fun and it's one of the two stories Nomura want to tell but hasn't yet.
Riku, same as Mickey.
Kairi, even only a short portion would be enough...just give some insight on that girl already and have her do something.

Xehanort, nope, that should still be reserved for cutscenes.

And why the Org again? Except Braig, Isa and maybe Even, the Org members are unimportant to the overall story.

Cheaken

Awards

I think they were restored because The Door to Darkness was locked. After all, that's when the worlds start being restored.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think they were restored because The Door to Darkness was locked. After all, that's when the worlds start being restored.

The thing is, why would locking the Door to Darkness do anything but keep Heartless from coming through that door?

I think a more logical explanation is that End of the World is made up of leftovers of the worlds that were destroyed, and its destruction allowed those remnants to go back to where they belonged. And, in that case, what Aqua found could be the other part of those worlds, corrupted by darkness (like a Nobody and a Heartless on the scale of an entire world), so she could be instrumental in allowing them to restore themselves once End of the World was destroyed.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Xehanort, nope, that should still be reserved for cutscenes.

And why the Org again? Except Braig, Isa and maybe Even, the Org members are unimportant to the overall story.

Ah! Come on, bro! Have an open mind! :smile: Xehanort and Ansem's Apprentices do have potential. I described what playing as Xehanort in this game can offer to the story:
I find the notion of Xehanort's tale to be the alluring and meritoriously beneficial to the game's continuity. Playing as the series' antagonist is a nice refresher. It excites me of all the limitless possibilities we could have. Identity Crisis? Sporadic memories from both Terra and Master Xehanort permeating through his mind-unaware of the origins of his existence. Struggling with two voices whispering in his head; one deceptively seduces him closer to darkness while the other boldly tries to bring him to light.

Possibly associating with Ienzo, Dilan, Braig, Even, Aeleus, Isa, and Lea also spikes my interest. Seeing how Organization XIII comes to be brings my interest to a new forefront. The abduction of the citizens of Radiant Garden for their heinous experiments...it all just makes me writhe with anticipation. Seriously, who does not yearn to see the fall of Radiant Garden? How Xehanort banishes Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Nothingness? Him finding "The Door" and perhaps first summoning his Keyblade? It would contribute a tremendous deal to the story in my opinion. He may Remember Aqua and Ven from his past as Terra and begin a search for them, which could potentially push him further into Darkness. In conjunction with thishe can remember his past as Master Xehanort and remember the seven hearts of pure light thus would spur his search to find them later on. These memories could perhaps be evenly distributed among Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. Obviously, this impacts Kairi as well-as he is the one who sends her Destiny Islands. Xehanort has so much potential...and I would detest to see that squandered on characters who I feel are merely fan favorites and could contribute very little to the plot unless it's forced.

Mickey? There's an idea! Playing as Mickey in search of Aqua, Ven, and Terra seems like a nice change of pace. (We all know it's going to end in a cold trail, either way...) I do like the idea of him meeting Xehanort and therefore influencing his search for the "The Door" as well as the mysteries of the Keyblade. Seeing how Mickey goes into the Realm of Darkness searching for Kingdom Key-D is a nice element as well.

So yes, Xehanort can contribute something. This is especially true when we add his interactions with King Mickey. I mean...it sounds good on paper as far as I'm concerned. Much more exhilirating than playing with 5 year olds w/ wooden swords on remote islands if you ask me :p

That leads me into another question: I wonder just how much time Vol.2 will cover? Up until real **** goes down and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas are "born" along with the destruction of Hollow Bastion? When Kairi is sent to Destiny Islands? (Nomura seemingly avoided introducing this in Birth By Sleep-which would make sense) So all in all, Vol.2 could potentially cover up to a year.

If it goes beyond a year, I cannot imagine what new ideas shall come into play. These would be arguably tranquil times as far as the series' continuity affirms (aside from, some worlds being devoured by darkness. But maybe that is where Aqua comes in?:eek:)

Wait...what about MYSTERIOUS FIGURE?

...I am getting myself unnecessarily hyped for a game that hasn't even been officially announced yet. All this thinking is getting me way too excited. :tongue:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
can I just ask? Where is the info on a BBS V2?

Did they ever say it's gonna be a game?

We have the BBSFM secret episode ending, and a bunch of hints in various interviews. Not exactly a confirmation, but that's what we've been going off of.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Was that the video of Aqua fighting that red eyed heartless thing and seeing the castle of dreams?

The one with Castle of Dreams and the flashes to different characters at various points in time.

Though, regarding the Hunter of the Dark, I'm still not convinced the thing is actually relevant to the plot. Interesting boss though, that's for sure.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
The one with Castle of Dreams and the flashes to different characters at various points in time.

Though, regarding the Hunter of the Dark, I'm still not convinced the thing is actually relevant to the plot. Interesting boss though, that's for sure.

Yeah that's part of FM... It's gameplay. I dunno why they had Aqua gameplay at the every end of the game though.

[video=youtube;cmPAuv0A7i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmPAuv0A7i4[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that's part of FM... It's gameplay. I dunno why they had Aqua gameplay at the every end of the game though.

I'm well aware of it. I just can't see that as anything more than a random encounter that holds no importance whatsoever. Even if people insist otherwise.

But hey, off track again. Gotta fix that.

Anyways, I agree with sora364 that a Xehanort scenario would be sweet~ Apprentice Xehanort please, even if it's just walking around throughout the castle and interacting with people/objects.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm well aware of it. I just can't see that as anything more than a random encounter that holds no importance whatsoever. Even if people insist otherwise.

But hey, off track again. Gotta fix that.

Anyways, I agree with sora364 that a Xehanort scenario would be sweet~ Apprentice Xehanort please, even if it's just walking around throughout the castle and interacting with people/objects.

Maybe they just wanted a reason to show the Castle of Dreams?

Anyways...Nah, We need a Kairi scenario. She needs to be playable, I want to see how strong she really is. I'm getting a bit tired of making fun of her without really knowing how she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back