• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What combination are you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Keyblader

at the start of the game what did you pick as your strength and your weakness I picked strength and sacriced defence
the hardest path I hear?

Last edited by a moderator:

rui

My combynation is pick strenght and sacrificed magic

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I took Strength and sacraficed Magic. In my next game, it was Defense and sacraiced magic.

And for God's sake, would you people learn how to spell? Honestly you all are n00bs untill you learn how to spell a freaking word right. And also, try and figure out how to press shift and another key at the same time...And use a damn period or comma every once in a while so we can see where you are pausing in your speech. Jeez, you all talk so n00bish...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
My most recent file I got the staff, and got rid of the shield. I will soon though get rid of the sword and choose the shield.

When I chose the staff, it made me get a bunch of handy abilities early (Scan, Guard, Ect.)
While when I chose sword and shield, I didn't get those until a lot later in the game. (Guard I didn't get until Neverland!)

Whenver I start a new game, I try to do a different combination, I love challenges. :cool:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Same as Ferry 13. Its the best option really, and besides, you can still get loads of MP and defense through the game (and defense ups)

Its the most obvious really, you've got Donald for magic and Goofy for defense, so what r u missing: brute power, loads of it.

I still got 18MP and 92 defense with this option !!!!!!!!!!!!

S King

chaywa said:
I still got 18MP and 92 defense with this option !!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn... wow............. wow. I've never got that much, then again I didn't really care for that really.

I also picked the Sword and dropped the Staff. So did my brother. And my friend. My dad had to be the awarkard one a pick the Shield (but at least he dropped the Staff too).

I was pretty surprised when I heard that picking the Sword was considered 'harder' also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back