• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

redcrown

Awards
I distance myself from every community so that I won't be able to ruin others good time and spaces by intruding with my presence.

Danrye001

Awards
The Gacha Community, because 85% of the community is toxic while 15% of it makes good content. And the 85% ruined fandoms by shipping BakuDeku, Michael x Ennard etc.

playmaker0320

Awards
Depends on what you mean. If it's social groups, then I keep my distance from jocks. If you mean fandoms, it's my sisters fandoms. I think dolls are annoying and Teletubbies.... Well, those things are just possessed.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Fire Emblem. The fandom is so sensitive when you point out that Smash Bros is full of Marth clones and that their series is the reason why players are having swordfighter fatigue.

breadslime

Awards
Fire Emblem. The fandom is so sensitive when you point out that Smash Bros is full of Marth clones and that their series is the reason why players are having swordfighter fatigue.
1621000378353.png
NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T INSULT FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS! YOU'RE JUST A BLIND HATER THAT CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BLAND AND UNORIGINAL AND ARE BLOATING THE ROSTER!!! CAN'T YOU SEE SAKURAI POURED HIS BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MAKING THEM?! CREATING EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION, CHANGING NUMBER VALUES, VOICING EVERY SINGLE LAST GENERIC ENGLISH DUB VOICE LINE? SO UNGRATEFUL.

WaltK

Awards
I’m not so hot on the Pokemon fandom these days. Not just because of the Dexers, but the sheer amount of unsavoury individuals therein. I can no longer bring myself to use Bulbapedia anymore after hearing those really gross rumours about some of the mods.

Soldier

Awards
I’m not so hot on the Pokemon fandom these days. Not just because of the Dexers, but the sheer amount of unsavoury individuals therein. I can no longer bring myself to use Bulbapedia anymore after hearing those really gross rumours about some of the mods.
Huh, news to me.

I REALLY distance myself from the FNAF franchise. I think it's overtalked about, overhyped and too repetitive for its own good. The only reason why we have so much crummy merch is because it was tossed around in the YouTube circle for 4+ years and has grown way too big for its own britches. I remember watching the completionist a lot growing up and most of his videos just revolved around that series. I hated watching this man suffer through 20/20 mode for the sake of completion and getting nothing but frustration in return.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
View attachment 13901
NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T INSULT FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS! YOU'RE JUST A BLIND HATER THAT CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BLAND AND UNORIGINAL AND ARE BLOATING THE ROSTER!!! CAN'T YOU SEE SAKURAI POURED HIS BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MAKING THEM?! CREATING EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION, CHANGING NUMBER VALUES, VOICING EVERY SINGLE LAST GENERIC ENGLISH DUB VOICE LINE? SO UNGRATEFUL.
Bro, how are you able to perfectly encapsulate every one of their counterarguments into one response! 😂🤣

Fiddlesticks

Awards
Overwatch community is incredibly toxic and self desctructive. That is a fact. Other games toxicity problems do not matter at all.

Ulmer White

Awards
I have always distanced myself and continue to do so from people who talk or try drugs. I am disgusted by people who, for various reasons, try to hurt other people or even resort to murder. I study at university and write about school shootings around the world. On the site https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/school-shooting/ I find a lot of useful information on this topic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

The comic book community on YouTube. There's alot of Anti-SJW/minority bullshit I don't have the time for.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Most of them these days. ESPECIALLY anime fandoms with a lot of shipping. They're the absolute worst. The idea of "ship and let ship" has just disappeared from the public consciousness and everyone is trying to fight you for it for no reason.

Awards
yeah,i agree. i don't wanna see anymore gardevoir fanart,idc how hot it is

Back