• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Day does everyone think KH2 will come out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
o great another noob thread. Look this is a waste. DONT POST ABOUT THE REALESE DATE. but just to contribute 12-2-05 i think. Shut this please

sinharvest_angel

*laugh* oh like i said ignorant is bliss, ah, close this thrad thats it, no pwning, or flaming, just close it

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
There is no EXACT release,only speculation. I had a chat with a Square-Enix rep,he said the game will be out WINTER 2005. But didn't we know that 4 months ago?

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Gary'
Gary: Thank you for contacting Square Enix Chat Support, this is Gary, how can I assist you?
sora364: I would like to know a release period for KH2.
Gary: Kingdom Hearts 2 is scheduled to be release in the winter of this year.
sora364: Thanks,I asked because at E3 05 it was confirmed to be Winter 05. But at the Square-Enix Party in Japan they said "Winter"
Gary: Is there anything else I can help you with?
sora364: Nope I think you very much Mr.Gary. I REALLY appreciate it. I wont respond anymore but I would like to keep this open to show to my friends in KH2 fan forums so they have definte proof. THANKS!
Gary: Thank you for visiting. Please contact us at anytime.
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

There you go. I had that exact discussion a couple of hours ago.

Either than that,I was hoping the game would release late November to early December.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's going to come out in December. Square said that they had a strategy for NA and that strategy is to release one game a month. So this is probably Square's release plan for NA:

Sept- Radiata Stories
Oct/early Nov- Dragon Quest VIII
Nov- Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children
Dec- Kingdom Hearts II
Jan- Drakengard II
Feb- Code Age Commanders
March- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
April- Final Fantasy XII

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
It's going to come out in December. Square said that they had a strategy for NA and that strategy is to release one game a month. So this is probably Square's release plan for NA:

Sept- Radiata Stories
Oct/early Nov- Dragon Quest VIII
Nov- Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children
Dec- Kingdom Hearts II
Jan- Drakengard II
Feb- Code Age Commanders
March- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
April- Final Fantasy XII

I believe that"one game every month scheme" was set for Japan only. I never heard of NA Square-Enix doing that. But then again,I could be wrong. I'll just take your word for it now.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i want the damn game rite now, but other than that i dont have an exact release date. This thread should be closed because it is a release date topic thread.

ThEcRoWiNg

at EB it says u can reserve your copy that comes out on dec2nd, so thats what i did

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Simple..Current date says Winter..so..for everyone's sake..Just think it is in there and keep it to yourself..I have seen enough of these topics already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back