• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Did Kingdom Hearts II do wrong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

Like how others have said, the Disney worlds in KHII were horribly done in relation to the plot. They felt like filler, annoying obstacles to complete and hoping that there will be a cutscene after the world showing people related to the big plot of the organization.

And the way they handled some of the Disney worlds and focred them to be connect with the Organization. In Agrabah, they just said someone in a black cloak gave the merchant jafar's lamp. That was so horribly done. Or Pride lands which had NOTHING to do with the plot.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think it was great. It could have used some better platforming, been a bit longer and challenging, have music closer to the first, instead of mostly Disney-like music, and Atlantica. Don't even get me started about Atlantica. In my opinion, fans overreact too much. Everybody hates Days, everybody hates II, III is taking too long, shut the hell up people. Stop bitching. The only thing that should be bitched about is Atlantica, and even that is getting on my nerves. This was made as a children series, and because it's mature enough for all ages, I think that it's enough we can ask for. The creator is after all working on several games and sacrificing his own personal life. Give Nomura a goddamn break.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Days was a systematically flawed game in comparison to the lot. KH2 didn't live up to expectations (not saying it was a bad game though). Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And no, I will not give Nomura a break, the card he's trying to pull isn't working me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Days was a systematically flawed game in comparison to the lot. KH2 didn't live up to expectations (not saying it was a bad game though). Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And no, I will not give Nomura a break, the card he's trying to pull isn't working me.

Days wasn't systematically flawed. I think that they got Days right except for it's downright bad multiplayer. Hopefully Dream Drop Distance's multiplayer will be better.

Ace.

Banned
Nothing. The hell is wrong with some of you guys? :eek: That game's a masterpiece.

vitxras

to me kh 2 was definitely the best game in the series. but if had to point out 1 thing i guess it would have to be.......................................................................................................................they could have made it a little harder. thats my only complaint

Dyed Red

KH2, for me, went wrong with gameplay and difficulty. It was FAR too easy, and the triangle button reaction commands made the gameplay less fun since they more or less made things even easier.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH2 helped make this series overrated once you look past certain games whether it be KH1, BBS, and COM. The games just were either bad or mediocre.

The gameplay and difficulty in KH2 were both terrible Reaction commands, Drive Forms, and the limit attacks killed any kind of challenge in fact it seems like Sora is overpowered in KH2 most of the time except maybe the end of the game.

Drive Forms while cool were useless you could run through without even using them I'll admit I've never tried it, but it's probably possible with the amount of reaction commands we had. Actually I tip my hat to Anti Form it served a purpose at least.

The simple fact that mickey came to save you pissed me off, and again it's been said multiple times in the thread, but the bosses are all too easy. Let's not even talk about Big Bad Sephiroth(that actually ticked me off).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back