• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did Riku mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight kingdom

What did Riku mean when he said "If the world is made of light and darkness, we'll be the darkness." ? I just never understood exactly what he meant.

C

Colours

What did Riku mean when he said "If the world is made of light and darkness, we'll be the darkness." ? I just never understood exactly what he meant.

He meant that he wanted to stay in the dark waste place, seeing how he said the realm of light was safe, so he thought it would have been a good idea to live in the darkness.

Twilight kingdom

But he said "We'll BE the darkness". So i was wondering if he was going to become the darkness to fight the darkness?

C

Colours

But he said "We'll BE the darkness". So i was wondering if he was going to become the darkness to fight the darkness?

Yah, he wanted to used the darkness again for more power, seeing how he wanted to influnce sora to do so.... But failed. So Riku might have wanted to fight in darkness.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yah, he wanted to used the darkness again for more power, seeing how he wanted to influnce sora to do so.... But failed. So Riku might have wanted to fight in darkness.

Sarcasm? =/

When Riku said, "We'll be the darkness," he was referring to himself and Sora staying in the Realm of Darkness, knowing that the light realm was now safe. Nothing more to it, lol. ^_^

EDIT: Lawlz @ typo.

C

Colours

Sarcasm? =/

When Riku said, "We'll be the darkness," he was referring to himself and Riku staying in the Realm of Darkness, knowing that the light realm was now safe. Nothing more to it, lol. ^_^

That is what I said or near the same thing in my first post.

Twilight kingdom

Ok, i know this is a double post but hear me out, i just want to clear this up. What i was asking about was that he said we'll BE the darkness, not WE'LL be the darkness.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Ok, i know this is a double post but hear me out, i just want to clear this up. What i was asking about was that he said we'll BE the darkness, not WE'LL be the darkness.

That... really doesn't make a bit of difference, bud. Elegant Chant (to an extent, lol) and myself have already mentioned what that scene was implying. =/

Twilight kingdom

That... really doesn't make a bit of difference, bud. Elegant Chant (to an extent, lol) and myself have already mentioned what that scene was implying. =/

It does to me, because what i was asking about was not if Sora and Riku or just Riku or just Sora were staying behind. I was asking about what he said, big difference.

bizness86

Sarcasm? =/

When Riku said, "We'll be the darkness," he was referring to himself and Sora staying in the Realm of Darkness, knowing that the light realm was now safe. Nothing more to it, lol. ^_^

EDIT: Lawlz @ typo.

There's nothing more to it than what the above quote states. Since, at that point, Riku knew that there was really no point in fearing darkness or the Dark Realm, he doesn't see any reason to denying where he was. If he and Sora were to remain in the Dark Realm, then they would embrace the truth and continue to exist regardless.

Is it clearer?​

Almagest

I think it goes back to what Mickey said, "But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything."

Riku is willing to be the darkness so that light will continue to exist or something philosophical like that.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It does to me, because what i was asking about was not if Sora and Riku or just Riku or just Sora were staying behind. I was asking about what he said, big difference.

And what Riku said was that Sora and himself will remain in the Realm of Darkness, hence, "We'll be the darkness." lawlz XD

There's really nothing else to that scene.

EDIT: Bizness86, mah boi -- thanks for that. lol

C

Colours

I think it goes back to what Mickey said, "But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything."

Riku is willing to be the darkness so that light will continue to exist or something philosophical like that.

So he wants to become darkness itself because he knows that something bad will happen again.

A

Azrael

It would mean that Sora and Riku will dwell in darkness forever and make sure no threat from the dark ever threaten the worlds of light ever again.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It would mean that Sora and Riku will dwell in darkness forever and make sure no threat from the dark ever threaten the worlds of light ever again.

But you have to ask, how would they survive? Would they feast on heartless for food?
>.>
<.<

*Nom nom*

A

Azrael

But you have to ask, how would they survive? Would they feast on heartless for food?
>.>
<.<

*Nom nom*

You dont need food to survive in KH, look at Sora stuck in that pod for ONE year!

Sora and Riku will have each other to feast on :lol:

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
>.>
<.<

*Nom nom*

That, starvation, or the delicious option that is cannibalism. Mmm, I wonder who would eat who first, though? (That kinda sounded dirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back