• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did Sora shout at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
I'd be very surprised if a thread for this doesn't already exist, but I did several different searches and came up with nothing, so here goes.

During the final cutscene as Kairi drifts off, Sora shouts something to her but can't be heard. Is this question answered in another game, or is it left as a mystery? And if it is, what do you think he said?

Rix

:)
Awards
I think it's left unanswered so the fans can use their own imagination to think of what Sora shouted themselves.

It doesn't really matter anyways though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora was the one drifting away, not Kairi XD;
It's like Midnight Star said though. It's up to us, whether we want it to be a heartfelt confession towards Kairi as he departed from her (doubtful at best), a promise to look after Riku because he thinks Kairi cares about him, or even a request for her to look after his mom.
Anything goes.

Last edited:

Ckandid

He probeley telling her his shopping list, lol
I like to randomly put in my own dialouge during that scene :D

But yeah as everyones said, it probeley doesnt matter

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Maybe he's just repeating his promise.

...or he's telling her not to get in the way next time.

KHBassist

At parts of the game it's very easy to tell what sora is saying based on his lips. Like when he's in hollow bastion in KH 1 and he looks at riku's keyblade and says, "I wonder..."

L

lewis12100

every time i was watching this i just thought sara would say jump u b**** XD

Criss and Riku

I think hes just telling his feelings about her then ....of course cuz she cant hear him cuz sora was a dofus and picked the wrong time to tell her.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Probably not. Sora doesn't seem the type to just suddenly shout his feelings, especially since he seems confused about this during KH2.

Now, most likely, he's shouting her name, probably thinking to himself that 'damn, I already lost Riku, now I'm losing her to?'

It doesn't much matter what he's saying. It has no real significance upon the plot of the games. I too believe that it's open to interpretation.

I'd like to think he's saying something really mean to Kairi. But that's just me.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
@L.L, well, he didnt know Namine then so i think he might at least still care for kairi a bit.. idk,
my thoughts:

• no..
  • ill come back to you! [no, just no, please, butpossible >P]
  • damn, now i lost kairi too,
  • now what
  • jump
  • stay at home safe [somethin like that..]
  • ill miss you [oh lord..]
  • ill bring riku back..
  • riku..i cant protect her, but she'll be safe at the islands! [i wish, but seems unlikely since his lip sync makes it seem like something short.]
  • now its time to bring riku back.
  • i promise!
  • ECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back