• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did Sora shout at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know, but assuming almost everyone here is a SoNami fan, hating kairi and all that, but yeah, sorry if i hurt u by taking in consideration something you didnt say... i know its bothered other in the past,

99% EbIL

no, he dramatically told her, "im gay" and let her fade away so he could get close to Riku
yes im a Sora/Riku fan

Detronilizer

Seeing how we can't hear what he's saying and he's a video game character, I wouldn't count on reading his lips for this.

Remember in KH2 - at Hollow Bastion Sora mouthed the words "Thank you", to Donald and Goofy, and in the Japanese version you can see that it's "Arigato".

graypeople

i always pretend hes saying no matter what stay there dont leave. because she cant hear him and in kh2 she leaves which is what sora clearly tells her not to do

WantaSoraplushie

I think he said "I love you!" but then again, on this site, I am a minority. I don't hate Kairi's guts for no other reason then the fact that she and Sora are in love.

EDIT: Now you guys are all going to kill me! Go ahead.

captain

Bronze Member
I'd be very surprised if a thread for this doesn't already exist, but I did several different searches and came up with nothing, so here goes.

During the final cutscene as Kairi drifts off, Sora shouts something to her but can't be heard. Is this question answered in another game, or is it left as a mystery? And if it is, what do you think he said?

Sora looked up and shout, "Save us."
And Kairi whispered, "No.."
(Watchmen reference)

Or even better. He shouted any of the following:

"My boy!"
"That's Mama Luigi to you, Kairi!"
"That's good!"

Or even more likely:

"THIS IS SPARTA!"
and finally:
"IT'S OVER 9000!"

C

coolfresh1224

the coolfresh1224 in me wants to say he said somthing stupid like i got a condom next time we meet it's gonna get freaky. but i've matured since i left(a part of me had to laugh at that ) so i geuss he said somthing like i love you or its a promise

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Did anybody realize that they probably didn't bother reanimating his lips from the Japanese in the FMV, seeing as there's no speech behind it and it's QUITE difficult to modify an FMV over a polygon-based cutscene--?

So he's probably mouthing something in Japanese that 99.9% of you wouldn't be able to figure out. xD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Did anybody realize that they probably didn't bother reanimating his lips from the Japanese in the FMV, seeing as there's no speech behind it and it's QUITE difficult to modify an FMV over a polygon-based cutscene--?

So he's probably mouthing something in Japanese that 99.9% of you wouldn't be able to figure out. xD

That hardly changes the fact it doesn't really matter what he said :p
In fact, it even supports it, seeing how if we were supposed to make out what he said, maybe they'd have bothered with the cutscene. They did bother with the lip-synching for the rest of it, after all.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
That hardly changes the fact it doesn't really matter what he said :p
In fact, it even supports it, seeing how if we were supposed to make out what he said, maybe they'd have bothered with the cutscene. They did bother with the lip-synching for the rest of it, after all.

I wasn't contradicting you, I was agreeing with you. xD If it mattered, they would've changed it or made it MUCH more readily obvious what he was saying. This is a Japanese game, people, watch your average anime and they pretty much have characters spell out un-obvious things for those who weren't paying attention. xDD If this were meant to be one they wanted you to notice, they would've practically had subtitles under Sora's mouthing to get it across.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I Thought He was Saying "Kairi"...it was obvious from his lips motion but then again I might be wrong...but note that Kingdom hearts has a superb animation and lip motion rendering...it's enough to watch the intro of KingdomHearts 2 to see that

Wevvy

I didnt give a shizzle.

I finished the game, and cheered like a spaz.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
If it was something important, I doubt it would have any effect on us now.

Oathy said:

Tis, I think. ;D

A

Audo

He was telling her to stay put.
And since she couldn't hear him, it led to the mess of her role in KH2.
Perhaps she should have taken up lip reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back