• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did xenmas wanted...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

I haven't played KHIIFM but I have seen some of the shortcuts. And in one of them, Xenmas went to a chamber where there was i don't kno who laying there.

So I wanna know three things:
1) who is that person laying there
2) what did xenmas wanted to do there o,o?
3)did he achieved his goal on that chamber?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
1) Aqua's armor was lying in there.
2) Talking to it seemed to be what he wanted to do but for what reason I don't know.
Don't know if BBS sheds some light on this or not but that's as much as I can tell (spoiler free I guess =P).

Candylanger

Awards
Okay, I'm going to try to answer the best I can

1) It's not really a person lying there, its the armor of Aqua and her keyblade.
2) I don't know that, but, I suppose he wanted to unlock more of his sleeping memories, and maybe try to find the Chamber of Repose.
3) He didn't really do that, but, we/I can't really know, since it's a little vague on what his goal was.

I haven't played BBS or seen the cutscenes there, so, I can't really be accurate. I'm keeping myself spoilerfree, so, it might be better if someone that has BBS knowledge answered that instead.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
1. It's Aqua's armor and her keyblade when you get to play BBS you will understand how it get there.

2. He was talking to the armor and Xigbar said that he heard him calling it friend( not very sure about the Xigbar part)

3. My opinion is that he didn't but there is not many evidence suggesting if he achieved he's goal or not it's only a guess of mine.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I am going with everyone else's opinion on the part of it being Aqua's Armor. But, I think he wanted to regain his memories and save Ven and Aqua. I did see a lot of cutscenes from Birth By Sleep. But, that's just my guess. (don't know if this count as a spoiler).

Kairisr91

This is just my opinion but...

1. The armor of Aqua and her keyblade.
2. From the cutscenes I seen... I say he is trying to somehow manage a way to talk to Aqua..(did not played BBS to know what happen to her or where exactly she is)
3. I don't think so... Like I said before, I think he was trying to look for away to talk to Aqua to find the other room Xigbar mentioned in one of the cutscenes I seen when he was talking to Zexion... (can't remember if the cutscene was from fm2 or fm1....)

Sora^Fan

1) It wasn't exactly a person. It was Aqua's armor and keyblade.2) He was most likely looking for the Chamber of Repose or maybe he was trying to regain his memories that layed dormant in his mind.3) I don't think he did. He was killed before he could acomplish whatever he was trying to do.

TigerLilly

That is Aqua's armor.

I think a subconscious part of him wants to find Ven and Aqua so he can maybe help put pieces together to further complete himself?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Aqua's armor and Keyblade

2. Xemnas would go there to speak with the armor, and Xigbar has mentioned to Zexion that he once heard another voice when he went there to eavesdrop. The popular theory is that Xemnas went there to recover his lost memories, as he had none as Apprentice Xehanort.

3. We don't know of his goal, so I can't say that it was accomplished. It seemed like something was accomplished to a certain degree, like how he was speaking with the other voice in that room, and how he discovered the existence of the Chamber of Waking and wants to find it.

That's all the spoiler free things I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back