• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you enjoy????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
This is a forum to express what you enjoyed about kH2. Alot of people bash KH2, but I feel people should look on the good side of the game. So express yourself.....what did you like about the game?

C

Charlie

soraworldseen said:
This is a forum to express what you enjoyed about kH2. Alot of people bash KH2, but I feel people should look on the good side of the game. So express yourself.....what did you like about the game?

-This feels like a good thread to me-
-But anyway I loved Kingdom Hearts 2 because it gave me the opportunity to grow deeper as a person & Got a chance to fight along side alot of my favorite Disney characters + I'll add more to this list later
:cool:

brainy_pigeon

I liked the characters, some of the worlds, and... I'll think of more later.

Edit:

I liked a lot of the music in the game too.

I also liked a lot of the abilites and the gameplay.

O

Oberon

Good: It is fun for a while.
Bad: Then it gets tedious, and I don't want to play ever again.

pokeman54

soraworldseen said:

actually, it's the exact opposite. too many mindless drones praising every aspect of the game because they think its kewl to do so...not giving a damn to anybody who regards kingdom hearts any less than they do...but this is okay...i guess

good: the battle system, the gummi ship system, the cg

bad: the music, the characters, pointless disney fillers, not enough worlds, the storyline, the ending, the music, sora's voice, everyone's voice, DiZ turning out to be a pathetic old man, rehashing donald and goofy, the worlds are too linear, disney trying to make mickey mouse all "bad@$$" with the cape and the sword and whatnot..., you can only level up to 99...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back