• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you like most about BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
For once, everything seemed to be answered. And things you thought you understood were comletely changed around. When things get deep in KH2, this just made everything a whole lot deeper.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved feeling engaged in the story ;A;

I don't know why, but where Days managed to make me almost hate my favourite characters, BBS made me love characters I knew nothing about previously.

And loving the characters made me care about what was happening and get excited about things that were happening.

Radon

mofo
αsiя;5314660 said:
The credits.

Characters either side is kewl.

I liked the believability of the friendships. They just seemed more 'real' than SRK.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I think i liked everything about BBS.

The only thing i am a little disappointed is that i wanted this time to have more NPC's(did i say it right?)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
A tie between the amazing story and perfect gameplay system. I loved the ability to make your own attacks with basic ones and keep making even stronger attacks with those. Plus there was no more annoying MP system. This is the gameplay system that should be used in the future.

Statistic

For me? Plot and Aqua. Once I faced off with Mysterious Figure with Terra I quit though, that is beyond horrible character design. Horrible. No battle should ever be as BS luck related as that battle was.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
"Feckless neophyte!"

My favorite part, and Ven's last boss.

Those are my two favorite things from BbS besides Terra.

KingdomSealer2

For me essentially it was the plot. I felt the characters were real and the story had more emotion put into it. Of course the gameplay and music was amazing too. I also liked understanding how things in BBS were what affected the rest of the KH games.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i pretty much loved everything.
terras ends of the earth, choas ripper, and defualt keyblades.
the void gear and no name.
the critical mode.
the battle system.
Aqua's tits.
the mirage arena.
aqua's default and vens default keyblades.
ok basically any keyblade that was uniqe to any of the 3 characters.
the plot.

the only thing i truly hated was the ice cream beat and fruit ball minigames -_- rumble racing and command board were plenty minigames for me.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Everything except Ice-cream beat, which my boyfriend had to beat for me.

blackberi

Little Sora and Riku. You have no idea how much I baw'd whenever either Sora or Riku talked. SO CUTE.
Uhm, but really everything was amazing. Best battle system seen yet, great voice acting, etc. All in all, amazing game.

ispoiledmyself

I like how Meaghan Jette Martin had the easiest script in the whole game.
"Sora."

jk.

Everything about BBS is great, except... when Captain Dark is on your nuts in command board (especially Secret Board and your opponents are nowhere near you) -___-

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
I liked that the game made me LIKE Aqua. I didnt like her, but after beating her story and Last Episode, I felt attached O_O (Ven is still my favorite)
The combat was amazing, and it was the first KH game since the first with CHALLENGE. I found myself stuck at bosses much longer than in previous games, specially in proud mode (and Vanitas battle where he has the X-blade I almost broke my psp from aggravation)
The only thing im disappointed in is the online feature, I can NEVER find anyone to play with T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back