• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you most like about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The music is fine. Even though they were done dreadfully, a few of the worlds were okay.
Um, meeting the rest of Organization XIII after CoM was nice, although you can hardly call it meeting...
Sora and Riku on the beach was cute. Erm, Roxas' ending was sad.

I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh, and the endless "Get up On The Hydra's Back!"

Dcasd1

honestly i liked almost everything. the bosses, the reaction commands, the forms, acually being inside kingdom hearts, and killing thousands of heartless. I didn't like how sora growed that fast in a year, and he got alittle immature but that didn't bother me much.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I thought the plot behind the villains was much solid than KH1; it was more interesting.
I also loved the improved artwork in KH2; in KH1, the characters often looked like dolls with the mouths painted on. In KH2, their mouths moved accordingly to the words they were speaking, instead of just moving randomly until they were done talking.
Despite the plot (or lack thereof), the Pride Lands was pretty sweet. I hope we get to play Sora as an animal more in the future (and I pray they get better actors as well).
The clothes looked a LOT better.
Although slightly overdone, I loved the reaction commands. Coulda done without the drive forms, though. The limits were pretty neat (gotta love Donald's Fantasia, woulda never beaten Xaldin if it weren't for that).
Although I didn't like the change in Gummi construction, I do like the new Gummi battles; more realistic, interesting and challenging. Never died using the Gummi ship in KH1, but I have in KH2.
The Twilight Thorn, though not as intimidating as Darkside, was more of a challenge, which was nice.
TWTNW was awesome. While it's not as cool as KH1's Hollow Bastion or as creepy as End of the World, TWTNW is kind of like a mixture of the two, a good balance.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I liked Final form, Roxas, Axel, and the plot was pretty good... I also liked the keyblades...mostly oblivion and oathkeeper...

RoxSoxKH

What did you LIKE about....

Kh2? I always see people talking like KH2 sucked, and it wasnt nearly as good about KH1, well what did you like about KH2, and why? Keep things under control, no flame wars

State

Awards
Re: What did you LIKE about....

It's lack of difficulty...

State

Awards

that is true, it made it so easy, you could beat the game in like 2-3 days.
Took me a week tho.
It took me like three days to go to the final world, but I never liked dark worlds, so I got bored and continued after some days.

Aria

braver by the minute

I liked their clothes xP Lol well I really liked playing in Hollow Bastion... other than that everything was just average-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back