• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you most like about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Re: What did you LIKE about....

I liked their clothes xP Lol well I really liked playing in Hollow Bastion... other than that everything was just average-ish.
So that means you like seeing older Sora with young Sora clothes, which makes him look like a fag.

Aria

braver by the minute

So that means you like seeing older Sora with young Sora clothes, which makes him look like a fag.
No that part was just weird. I meant like the organization coats actually lol...

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

kh1 was more dificult that kh2,all tho kh2 did have some extra things that made it better than part one i still prefer it over kh2

and in kh2 sora was less mature then in part one and in part one some graphics were better

ultimateform3334

yea the great maw cut scene and gameplay were epic cause in the cut scene it looked like sora was just going to war

just think if all the keyblade masters killed over a billion heartless and nobodys lol

Prajna

You shouldn't use the word "fag" as a derogatory insult. Anways, those clothes did make him look like a dweeb. In KH1 he was the same way. He had those shorts with that zipper that seemed to go all the way under his crotch to his ass.

Soren

Awards
If i had to pic something about KH2 I liked, I'd say it had to be the fact that it was part of the KH family.

...ok, seriously, I liked Aireal Dodge (don't think I spelled that right) and Wisdom Form and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back