• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What difficulty will you play on in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What difficulty will you play birth by sleep on?

• Beginner

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Proud

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • Critical o_O

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Proud Mode so I can get the Secret Ending easily.
I remember doing all that crap on KH1 in Standard Mode and trying it on KH2 on Standard to just give up and YouTube it. Standard Mode just has to many requirements.

I'll play Terra > Ven > Aqua just like Mr. N told us to do :)

Spire

I'll start with Proud (or Critical assuming you don't have to unlock it). Challenges are FUN, plus if I replay the game I'll go with beginner so I can LOL at how easy it is.

Burberry

I'm starting on the hardest difficulty level available, because Nomura already stated that he fears the system will be overpowered so anything less than Proud Mode would just be overkill. Even though in his last interview he didn't mention a Critical Mode....i was hoping after FM+ Critical Mode would be standard for every game.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Standard. I like to be able to have to challenge myself to do everything to get the secret ending, and having that fulfillment of having it 100% complete and getting a reward for it, instead of just playing Proud and beating it to get the secret ending.

Same words that would have come out of my mouth.

Except for I would have admitted I just hate high difficulty. I mean everyone knows you can just do critical and get 100% in the journal or whatever it's called this time and still feel fulfillment.

AllEndsWith-

Except for I would have admitted I just hate high difficulty. I mean everyone knows you can just do critical and get 100% in the journal or whatever it's called this time and still feel fulfillment.
Yeah, what you said.

Why just complete a journal, when you can complete everything else too.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Critical Mode LOL

Hardest one available because of the secret endings and it's more fun when the bosses are tough like Expert mode on KH1.

Blobbit

Awards
I go through every game standard mode first. I haven't gone through proud mode on any games, but I am planning on doing it once I get BbS(I will get that PSP and BbS, I don't care how.). I'm going to go through a full run of the series in chronological order, hardest mode available for every game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Since i'm getting the japanese version and since playing it in japanese might make it more aggravating, I will probably play it on begginer mode. Later i'll play it on Proud Mode.

I know when I get the english version, i'll play it on proud mode right from the begining.

invasian94

Proud with TAV order. Then afterwards I might do Critical TAV. I hope each scenario is a game long instead of having all the scenarios added together being a whole game because I love long games, it makes games fun and when its over i dont feel empty

elveina

The same way I play every KH game. Easiest mode first followed immediately by a proud/hardest/critical/whatever mode playthrough. By the time KH games ever make it over here, I'm dying for story/plot points (since I try my darnedest to avoid spoilers) so I like to breeze through the game once in a "movie" playthrough (and we all know beginner mode comes awful close to that XD) to focus on plot before I go back and do a more "gamey" run, and then start unlocking things from there.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
im gonna do standard first to get a feel of the game specially that it is in Japanese.... then im gonna play on the hardest level for easy access to the secret ending....

7 days :cool:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Umm why is everyone talking about a critical mode? I think Nomura only mentioned 3 modes. Begginer, Standard, and Proud when he was talking about which one to play through to access the secret ending.

sdr08

i think for proud mode, you just have to beat the secret boss to get secret scene.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Do we have to play on the harder levels with all three to get the secret ending or just one? I'll play normal for two and proud for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back