• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what dissapointed you about kh2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
nothing really, it'll be the bests game of 2005! besides that the game isn't even out yet so i don't really know whether something is bad about the game or not.

Agent0042

LOL, yeah, above. The fact that it isn't out yet is what disappoints us --- we're hungry with anticipation!

Seriously, though, given all of the stuff that's been posted too far, it doesn't look like there's too much that's gonna be disappointing! The game sounds like it's gonna be massive, the combat system appears to be radically improved; they've fixed the camera; they're bringing back most of the old worlds and adding in several new ones --- heck, they've even managed to make the new gummi ship setup look cool!

Oathkeeper15

from the trailers i can say what is going to be dissapointing to me..first of all i think Nomura might have made the game to confusing for me lol ^_^ guess ill have to pay EXTRA attention, and another thing is sora looks different in the trailers and he doesnt seem to be the same ole sora anymore..maybe its just me, but HEY im just sad the game isnt out yet...waiting..waiting...lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
>>; You've made hoards of thread in one day, that I don't think have too much significance. >.<

I can't say what disappoints me. I havn't played it. xD But from what I see, everything looks nice. I won't be able to say untill the game comes out though. ;/

Fallen_Angel_X

lol yet again....its not out yet......i wonder how many people would be really pissed if KH2 came out and it sucked. lol oh boy what a thought. lmao

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
the only thing is how long it took 2 make me after i played out kh i thougth 2 would come out next year then i thougth next year and so on themn i thougth it wouldn t come now i have this site i know it so the time 2 make but that isn t a dissapointment about the game about the game itself i don t yet although i think it will be the best game of 2005

A

Audo

Well the fact that my fav couple didnt get together. Oh and the final boss? Pulease. End of un truefacts.
It isnt even out yet how are we suposed to know?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
umm do you mena CoM? Cuz KH2 aint out yet so how do we know? I think it will be awesome! As does everyone else i assume. But which do you mean?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
it's not out so i can't really say what's disappointing about it. there probably won't be any disappointments. but right now i'm just annoyed i have to go through 4 stressful months of high school just for this game to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back