• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do high Summon levels grant?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
I've been wondering what else do high Summon levels give other than extending the Summon gauge. Does it improve the Summons' abilities too? Or does it simply grant a longer Summon time?

What about Drive Forms? Is the outcome of leveling them up the same as leveling Summon?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've never gotten the impression that levelling Summons does anything more than increase the time they can stay out, but anyone can feel free to correct me.

Levelling Drive forms increases the time they can stay out and, of course, grants the new abilities they're famous for, to normal Sora and to the Drives themselves. High Jump, Glide, etc. Yet again, I don't get the impression they do anything else (like raise base stats, for example), but in this case it would surprise me if they did.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Yeah, from what I've experienced, I too have never gotten such impression. I've even tested a bit just now, turns out the firepower granted by Summons stays unchanged regardless of the level. As for Drive forms, their powers should depend on Sora's stats and thus nothing is notable. It's just that since Summon powers are based on something other than Sora's stats, I figured they might be different in terms of leveling bonuses.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
As far as I know, leveling up the Summon Gauge only lets the gauge go on longer. I'm not entirely sure whether or not there is an increase in power of each summon or not seeing as I only ever need them for Absent Silhouette battles, Organization XIII Data (and even then, only sparingly seeing as Wisdom, Limit and Final Forms are more beneficial) and the Paradox Cups (two of which are only unlocked by leveling up the Summon Gauge to begin with). There might be an increase, but seeing as I usually use them only for the endgame, its hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back