• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What DO I do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
orz

Apparently... guys are starting to like me. It's actually pretty weird to me, since it just starting happening NOW. Rarely happened before; that I knew of, at least. IT MUST BE BECAUSE I STARVED MYSELF HAHA I've never had a boyfriend technically, too, so guys thinking I'm cute is reallyreally bizarre. xD; It's only happened twice that I can think of right off the top of my head, but... what happens if some guy thinks I'm cute again and wants to talk to me? I'm horribly antisocial [or at least reallyreallyreally shy D:] and every time one of those guys tried to talk to me, I kinda just smiled and nodded my head. And the fact that I act more like a guy than a girl probably doesn't help anything.

So... uhh... what'd you do if a guy talks to you but you're way too shy for your own good? Seriously, I rarely speak to ANYBODY in public. I'm sick of it, but talking to a person in a store or something is completely different than talking to a guy who's like 'zomg cute'.

What'd you do then? :\ It's not the same situation...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Spread your legs and ask if he's got protection.

Anyhoo, like Raticus said, guys are usually more nervous than girls. It takes a lot of courage to actually approach one and talk to her. So just try talking to him.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I think it's a fake age.

But if she really is eight... Time, what the hell are you doing on a forum? Go out and have a childhood.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Just talk to him.
No need to be nervous. Okay yeah there is.But,
just go with the flow.
I get really effin' nervous around guys but, I just start up small talk with them.
Once you feel easy around him, build up slowly from talking about how he's feeling, to each others hobbies and interests.

Joy

Bronze Member
I think it's a fake age.

But if she really is eight... Time, what the hell are you doing on a forum? Go out and have a childhood.

Uh, what now? Sure you didn't mean Rena, and not me?

Plus it's a fake age guys.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Uh, what now? Sure you didn't mean Rena, and not me?

Plus it's a fake age guys.

My bad, I got names mixed up by looking at two different topics at the same time.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
IT MUST BE BECAUSE I STARVED MYSELF HAHA

haha, you did get over that, eh?

true, guys are more nervous about talking to girls than we are talking to them, even though it might seem opposite. if nerves get the best of you, just use small talk, (NOT THE WEATHER! lulz) until you get more comfortable around them. i sometimes babble like an idiot around guys when i get shy or nervous, dont do that, haha. just relax and keep it simple. i hope this helps!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, if the guys are your age, then they're probably more nervous than you. Don't worry about how you act around them, trust me, in their mind, if it doesn't go well, they'll blame themselves, not you. Like everyone else has said, it takes practice and soon it'll be second nature. In the meantime, if you see a guy that you like, you can try approaching them (once you're up to it, that is). If you're comfortable with doing that, they'll see and ease up. It'll be very easy if both you and said guy are relaxed.

Talk to him, he's probably more nervous of your reaction (rejection) than you talking to him.
Exactly, he's most likely just as nervous as you if not more. xD If anything; he doesn't want to intimidate you, so it might be up to you to make the first step.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Small talk!

It always come in handy.

But yeah, like above, he's probably just as nervous, so try just... small talk!... sorry, im seriously imagining myself advertising small talk...

Anywho, just try... small talk(!), and try to keep it up, doing it perhaps... a little every day, until you gain some more confidence, so you can talk more! and finding things in common really does help too, I find... but then again, I'm a guy, so umm, yeah!

Awards
orz

Apparently... guys are starting to like me. It's actually pretty weird to me, since it just starting happening NOW. Rarely happened before; that I knew of, at least. IT MUST BE BECAUSE I STARVED MYSELF HAHA I've never had a boyfriend technically, too, so guys thinking I'm cute is reallyreally bizarre. xD; It's only happened twice that I can think of right off the top of my head, but... what happens if some guy thinks I'm cute again and wants to talk to me? I'm horribly antisocial [or at least reallyreallyreally shy D:] and every time one of those guys tried to talk to me, I kinda just smiled and nodded my head. And the fact that I act more like a guy than a girl probably doesn't help anything.

So... uhh... what'd you do if a guy talks to you but you're way too shy for your own good? Seriously, I rarely speak to ANYBODY in public. I'm sick of it, but talking to a person in a store or something is completely different than talking to a guy who's like 'zomg cute'.

What'd you do then? :\ It's not the same situation...

I'm a guy and I don't like you.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I say go ahead and talk about the weather, he may think you're kidding and you'll get a pity laugh.

Really, as many others have said, get over this "I dun like talking" thing, and just talk. Even if the guy doesn't just want to get in your pants, you can still have 'guy friends' right?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Have you noticed an onset of having sweet tits lately, that may be why.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ahhh! I was having the same problem too but yeah, lol. Anyway, moving on...I guess..first off, just remember he's a normal person and he wants to start talking to you. Second, just smile and say, a simple, "Hi." or "Hey." and smile back if he smiles at you first or he smiles. If he smiles at you, that's a very good sign. Another way to tell if he likes you back or whatever, just be sure to start a conversation from what does he like to what are his dislikes? Your having trouble with conversations. Trying talking about something on the news--that's a BIG deal and if not, into the current events, try talking about things that interest him like sports or video games perphaps? Many guys I know like that or other stuff...anyway, just be relaxed, calm, and don't panic. Remember if he likes you, he can be nervous and or shy as you too! So try and talk to him and if he talks to you first, remember try smiling and or just saying hi! nyway, hopefully this helps and remember just be natural and smile! Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back