• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

was demxy hard when u last battled him

• yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I do love battling him but yeah, he was hard for me. Probably because I wasn't in the mood to fight him but you still gotta love Demyx if you're a fan of his. No matter how annoying it gets for the 1,000th time. lol. XD

Elorah

Awards
Heheh the first time I played KHII it took me forever to beat him. (yes, laugh) then i finally beat him and, gosh it was great xD But the next time I played throught the game i beat him the first time, and I was quite frankly disappointed.
Still fun to fight him though ^__^

LiD

...lol he wasn't hard at all, but i did go anti form once..almost killed me

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
He wasnt that tough, seriously, the strategy to beat him was straightforward enough. KH2 seemed a lot easier to kick bosses ass compared to 1. Only Seph and Xaldin gave me good competition.

State

Awards
Depends if you're in PMode trying to shut him with WForm and using Fire spell.

Stealth.Baker

When I last battled him he wasn't very hard, but that's because I've gotten used to his fighting style and such.
When I first played the game I thought he was very hard, I thought he was one of the hardest in the game. It took me a long time, but I don't find him very hard anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back