• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do we know about MX's apprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Besides his clothes are very similar to the Dark Riku. Was he controlled by the darkness by MX as Riku was to Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) ?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Besides his clothes are very similar to the Dark Riku. Was he controlled by the darkness by MX as Riku was to Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) ?

Firstly, we don't know for sure if the DS is his apprentice.
Though it is likely.

And know, not like Riku I'd assume.
Taken over by darkness, yes.
But not being possessed like Riku was.

A

Audo

OMG. You are prefect for my "Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far" Thread.
=3!

.Oji

赤いテキスト
OMG. You are prefect for my "Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far" Thread.
=3!

Lawlz @ advertisement. =D

Also, to contribute, we hardly know anything about the DS. He's just as enigmatic as Aqua -- all we know is that he's a keyblade wielder and that his suit resembles that of Riku's dark suit. That's it; I'm not sure where this whole apprentice stuff came from, to tell you the truth.

A

Audo

It didn't use the word "Apprentice" to describe DS.
It used the word "cohort".
Seriously, look forward to my thread ^_______________^

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Lawlz @ advertisement. =D

Also, to contribute, we hardly know anything about the DS. He's just as enigmatic as Aqua -- all we know is that he's a keyblade wielder and that his suit resembles that of Riku's dark suit. That's it; I'm not sure where this whole apprentice stuff came from, to tell you the truth.

Not to forget that his keyblade and the Soul Eater are similar looking...

A

Audo

No, it says they were sent to search for MX and his "cohort".
Seriously i should know, my eyes bleed from looking at BBS stuff for the past few days to make my thread.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Also early reports state that helmet gets removed in a fight against either Terra or Ven in one of the trailers.

That was a mistranslation, I think. It should have been something like, "Ven get knocked on his face in a fight with the Dark Soldier."

Awards
so if he is just a "cohort" he may be using the power of darkness to use a keyblade

A

Audo

Keyblade isn't swayed by dark or light.
Having powers from either side wouldn't change if you could use it or not. =/

A

Audo

Seriously, stay tuned for my thread.
It answers all of the questions! xD

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Not to forget that his keyblade and the Soul Eater are similar looking...

Yeah, the most notable feature being the "Eye" near the hilt. I wonder what blades with 'eyes' represents? WttD didn't have an eye, now that I think about it.

No, it says they were sent to search for MX and his "cohort".

That should put a lid on the apprentice biz, then. Cohort isn't synonymous with apprentice, so yeah. Debunked. ^_^

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Seriously, stay tuned for my thread.
It answers all of the questions! xD
Yamaguchi, if you keep saying that, Imma hurt you.
@_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back