• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Ryan said:
NO micky couldnt be evil because he is twighlight which means he has some light and some darkness in him but darkness doesnt = evil.He is probobly just spying on the org.

Exactly. He might be undercover as a Org Member.

Or he just Joined the Organization because there actually good.

Or he just likes the Coat and wanted one.

Heero

Ah, good idea, But it has been proved by Nomura that due to certain contracts Nomura cannot make Mickey evil.

KeybladeAngel

Besides, Mickey's voice doesn't sound evil, I know if they wanted to make Mickey evil they could change his voice over, but they have to think of the little kids too.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
^^Haha, you can't always tell if someones evil my their voice, say Riku's voice, his voice is all deep and quiet. But then so is Leon's. And Leon is a one of the "goodies!".

BHK Owns

it was stated that in kh2 mickeys voice will be deeper and not so squeaky..i dont know if there even using the same guy

moogles

There is no way that Mickey is evil but I wouldn't mind a mini boss battle with him like Leon or Cloud from the first KH.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[it was stated that in kh2 mickeys voice will be deeper and not so squeaky..i dont know if there even using the same guy]

yeah they did alter his voice but wayne allwine is still mickeys voice. disney takes all the original voices for the main disney characters(goofy donald minnie etc.) thats one of the only things disney has total control over: their voices.

DualWeilder-Sora

Thank god Mickey's voice is getting deeper. He was never even funny, his voice is just aggravating. Imagin what it would be like to live with a guy with the exact personality as Micky mouse(I dont mean from Kingdom Hearts). I would probably kill him.l

That Boi Leek

I use 2 think there were 3 mickeys and there were like this
:Steamboat Wily Mickey>>>>Light or Twilight
:The Mickey @ tha end of Kingdom Hearts(red pants)>>>>Twilight or light
:The Org. coat wearing Mickey......>>>>Dark or twilight
but tha mickey wearing red pants and the org. mickey are tha same and mickey could never be bad....unless tha heartless got to him like they did Ansem which would neva happen...I don't know which one could be twilight if this theory waz true

DualWeilder-Sora

::<JOK3R>:: said:
I use 2 think there were 3 mickeys and there were like this
:Steamboat Wily Mickey>>>>Light or Twilight
:The Mickey @ tha end of Kingdom Hearts(red pants)>>>>Twilight or light
:The Org. coat wearing Mickey......>>>>Dark or twilight
but tha mickey wearing red pants and the org. mickey are tha same and mickey could never be bad....unless tha heartless got to him like they did Ansem which would neva happen...I don't know which one could be twilight if this theory waz true

can you explain that a little better cuz im confused. sorry im slow

NettikGirl

He might end up falling a little into darkness. I'm not sure, whether he'll be worn out by Riku's influence of darkness....
But yeah, I'm thinking he's not the type of guy to actually become a villain. ^^;;

DualWeilder-Sora

I hated him when I was little and everyone in my family did to but he would be a better charecter if he fell into darkness a little more.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[mickey is not of a fan fav anymore in disney. most of the new characters are taking over the scene. he is just the flag mouse. the symbol.]

well hell always be my favorite disney character and i say down with lizzie maguire and all those other crap shows disney puts on. to avoid goin off topic there is no way disney would make their symbol evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back