• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you like for your breakfast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I have food on the brain--breakfast sorts, to be exact.
Now, this isn't a "what did you eat for breakfast?" thread. Rather, it's why do you like to eat for your breakfast. Some like pancakes, some don't. Some like oatmeal, some like grits. Scrambled eggs or sunny side up. Bacon and ham or maybe bacon and bologna. Etc.
I tend to stick to just bacon, scrambled eggs, grits, maybe hash browns, biscuits, and ham or bologna. If I want something fast and simple, I just eat cereal. But I usually never eat anything outside of those. So, what all do you like to choose from for breakfast?

Last edited:

Obito

Awards
I usually grab a Bagel with cream cheese and Jelly on school days.But on the weekends,I make Pancakes with Bacon and 2 pop tarts on the side.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I never eat breakfast. Very rarely I do. Probably the reason that I keep sleeping in school other than boredom.

I'm going to heat up the Poptarts I stole from the school's vending machine now. Bye!

xx kairi xx

i dont tend to have breakfast. when i occasionally do then i like to have cheesey crumpets =)

Blue

home is where the heart is
I usually only eat bread or toast for breakfast, sometimes nothing at all. Pancakes or bacon or anything of that sort for breakfast is a no-go for me D:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I only eat breakfast on weekdays if I've pulled an all-nighter. Otherwise I can't be bothered to get up that early.

Scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee are excellent when I do make something though.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If I have nothing to do all day then i'll make a fat fest of a fry up

Usually I wake up about 10 minutes before class so I just eat an apple on the way out of le flat...

Cissy

Bronze Member
What do I like?

Oh dear god. Too much.

Grits, sausage, bacon, sunny-side up eggs, pancakes, waffles.

Though I only eat frozen waffles for breakfast. Having to wake up at 4:00 in the morning kinda limits your options.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Scrambled.
Eggs.
kthx.

I love scrambled eggs for breakfast. I only eat them every now and again, if anything, on Sunday mornings.
But yes, scrambled eggs with some bacon, oh so good. C:

Bloodgift

How about it?
Yesterday I didn't have anything! I just waited until lunch, but I usually just have cereal (anything) or toast

Elorah

Awards
I normally have toast and some sort of milk xD Everyone who posted on the 'what did you have for breakfast?" thread would know that xD

What i would *like* is french toast.. but i never have enough time in the morning to make it xD

Back