• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you like most about Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you like most about Kingdom Hearts 2?

• Storyline (Plotline)

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Characters (Kingdom Hearts, Disney & Final Fantasy)

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Bosses and Enemies (Fighting)

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Worlds (Scenery)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Weapons (Keyblades, Staves, Shields etc)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Minigames (Missions, Completing Jiminy's Journal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abilities (Leveling Up etc)

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Music (Background, Battle Music etc)

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hmm..

I replay Kingdom Hearts 2.. to fight Xemnas and the rest of the Org that is alive. I also love to play as Roxas. =D

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
everything in your poll except for the mini-games.

*sees the results*

what did i tell ya?? mini-games= 0%
above all, i like the collaboration of the FF-Disney characters in the game.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah figured a thread like this would pop up sooner or later :3
I liked the gameplay. Too easy? You bet. Fun as all hell? Damn straight.
Also, SoRiku Sora and Riku's visual changes as well as reunion. Best damn thing ever.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
I liked the improvement in sounds, graphics, and the battle system. I was a little disappointed that the platforming elements present in the first game were left out, and that the Dodge Roll and Glide abilities were only attainable through drive forms, and not through the main story. Actually, is Dodge Roll an actual ability? I'm not sure if I ever got that. I know there's a reaction command named Dodge Roll, but that's it.

The music was also better. I love the Twilight Town music and the Organization XIII themes.

I also loved the thousand heartless battle. Yeah, some may find it redundant and whatnot, but I think it's amazing. I love it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
*sigh* THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THREADS LIKE THIS ALREADY! DONT POST SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN POSTED EVEN IF OTHERS DO IT! GO LOOK FOR A THREAD WITH THIS IDEA BEFORE POSTING ONE! [gosh this lecture sucked compared to the one i did to this other dude last night ]

anyways...

i sorta liked KH1 better..except KH2 is a LOT easier so i guess thats why i played it more.. ha xD

the music, characters(organization 13!), fighting... yeah reaction commands made it sort of fun..

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Plot? KH2? What plot?

yeah the plot really sucked in KH2.. it made KH1 be worth nothing after the "Ansem not Ansem he's Xehanort" or something like that >~> and the freaking jokes they made where so darn cheesy! especially at the end of each world where they all laughed for some lame joke..it got really annoying.. and the worlsd where boring too! they had nothing to do with the main "plot"! its like mini fillers for something thats not even there.

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Plot? KH2? What plot?

Well, you know what I mean.
Although my fav story line would have to be CoM. That's the best handsdown.
But we are not talking about that game right now.

Oh, hey, this has nothing to do with anything but do you mind telling me or sending me a message on how to create links becuause normal HTML is not working...

Qarx

yeah the plot really sucked in KH2.. it made KH1 be worth nothing after the "Ansem not Ansem he's Xehanort" or something like that >~> and the freaking jokes they made where so darn cheesy! especially at the end of each world where they all laughed for some lame joke..it got really annoying.. and the worlsd where boring too! they had nothing to do with the main "plot"! its like mini fillers for something thats not even there.

It was worse than the filler episodes of Naruto.
>_> *runs*

Muse

you look atrocious
I hate the minigames in KH2. Sure, some of them are fun, but others are a pain in the ass.

I like the reaction button though and I like how detailed the worlds are.

Apollo

Silver Member
The idea were very very good. Even though all of them failed in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back