• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you miss from KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

What did you miss from KH1?

I missed:
The flight/swimming controls (they are completely whack in KH2...)
Shadow Guardian (Meh... Something about invincible foes intrigue me)
Neverland (I want to FLY! Though I guess not since the flight controls a screwy. Also I enjoyed watching Hook cower everytime someone even mentions to crocodile that took his hand xD)
Behemoths (They were fun to beat up... They are huge and they are the easy to beat XD)
Wyverns (My favorite heartless of all time... Still is)
The original Ultima Weapon (whats so special about a BLUE Ultima weapon? Gold is so much better)

xeanhort's ghost

i miss all the excluded heartless i tought that al;l of the original heartless would appear along with the new ones.

and i miss destiny islands it would have been cool if they would have added an unlockable mode were you play as sora after his return and you did some mini-games a fight against selphie,tidus,and wakka and then the ending with the kings letter plays

*Chain_Keeper*

I missed the fighting, it felt more RPG. I guess it's because in the first game, didn't wave his keblade aimlessly. I don't if that makes sense ^^U, but it's something like that.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

xeanhort's ghost said:
i miss all the excluded heartless i tought that al;l of the original heartless would appear along with the new ones.

and i miss destiny islands it would have been cool if they would have added an unlockable mode were you play as sora after his return and you did some mini-games a fight against selphie,tidus,and wakka and then the ending with the kings letter plays
once again, either fix the image in your sig, or take it out! it's getting really annoying!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Heart's Essence said:
Death, it's not that annoying -_-'. Xeanhort's Ghost, do you need help with your sig.?
well of course it's not annoying to you, you have a large image in your sig too. your image isn't quite as big, so it's not quite as annoying, but it's still pretty big for a sig.

Squirrel

ya i miss simple and clean and dodge roll. but other then that you can fly with the glide ability and you get sweet combo atks from you drives.
i also missed the summons, much more in kh1
and the optional bosses.
hmm what else

i miss traverse town a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back