• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you NOT want the DLC to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

redcrown

Awards
Alternate title: most underwhelming DLC reveal you can think of.

I should have made this thread earlier, but since it might be announced soon this is my last chance to do it.

So what would be the most disappointing DLC reveal be to you that you can think of? Or what do you personally not want it to be that its likely? This isn't about what you hope the extra content will be, since there's already posts and threads about that.

I'll start with my own to get it going.

Most likely reveal that I wouldn't want: Xion or Roxas DLC

Most disappointing DLC I can think of: an extra room and minigame in 100 Acre Wood, or gummi ship accessories.

disney233

Awards
THAT THE GODDAMN DLC DOESN'T ADD IN A N E W GODDAMN SUBPLOT THAT'LL ONLY BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT GAME! I don't think some new convoluted plotpoint should be added in for us to 'rack our brains in.' Remember the box? Remember how 2.8 added in the concept of what was in the box? We thought we'd finally have answers to that in KH3...but N O P E. Now KH3 added in completely random new plot points for KH4 such as this 'unknown project X or something character' trio between Lea, Isa, and this girl. As well the whole reason why Marluxia, Larxene, and ESPECIALLY Luxord and Demyx are even in the new Organization, Luxord's card, Luxu being Xigbar, the storyline part of 3 just felt like preparation for 4 rather than actual closure for 3. And I JUST want actual closure. If they added some convoluted plotline that HAS to be explained in 4, goodbye to hope for this game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I really dont need Mysterious Tower as a playable world. It sucks it was cut during development but adding it in seems like a waste

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
THAT THE GODDAMN DLC DOESN'T ADD IN A N E W GODDAMN SUBPLOT THAT'LL ONLY BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT GAME!

Eh, from what I can see, that's exactly what it looks like. There's only so much more closure you can provide when we know the fate of Xehanort and the reprecussions of his defeat. Kingdom Hearts III as a story was already completed before the DLC, so anything extra for the story is just further contextualisation. That's it.

Back