• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you say????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you say??

• Great! I had no major problems with it!

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Good! I had minor problems with it, but still good!

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Fair. I had a few problems with it.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Horrible! I hated the Whole game!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never played, unfortunetly. ):

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I made another one because I messed up the other one. ^^ Anyway, what do you say about KH2 as a whole. I say it was great. I had no problems with the game. it was a brand new experience.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i picked good i had minor problems with it, like the difficulty was too easy on some parts. but other than that a great game.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You are aware that you can make a poll on a thread even after you've already posted the thread, right?

Just go to 'thread tools' and click 'start poll'....there was no need to make another thread..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No problem, always glad to assist

Note to many of you:

The above sentance contains 33 characters....look at it....it's 5 words...can you HONESTLY not type 5 words!? There should be NO reason as to why a post would not consist of over 25 measly character. I am ashamed of each and every one of you every time I see a post ended with '2525252' or 'Omg, 25 ruel iz ghey' <_<

High five to those of you who can actually think of something intelligent to say before posting

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
You know sometimes answers are small... <--- 34 characters
My last answer was 15 or sometghing so i put some 25 to avoid the message about the 25 characters...
And there isnt any intelligent thing sb can say to a question like '' Did you like the game?"

brainy_pigeon

I'm really inbetween good and fair. I had several problems with the game, yet I still enjoyed it. When I play it, it's not a whole lot of fun for me it's more tedious, like doing work that I don't want to do. Also, the storyline wasn't presented well enough in my opinion. Other than that, KH2 was a great game!

About what The Muffin Man was saying, I just tell more about what I think and support my opinion more or add extra words when I get the 25 character thing.

pokeman54

or at least all the haters thought that another thread like this is unoriginal, repetetive, and just plain boring and chose not to waste their time posting in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back