• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think about Vanitas? (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
and yet i'm still wondering....how would Xehanort take the X Blade from Vanitas?

say all went according to plan.
Vanitas kills Aqua as ordered by MX
Ven goes crazy and beats Vanitas. Vanitas then tells him his body will be destroyed and they'll form the X Blade. They form the X Blade and now Xehanort in Terra's body (with no resistance if everything went according to plan) what will happen to Vanitas? I mean would Xehanort just go down and say "Hand me the X Blade" and then Vanitas gives it to him like that? i mean with the X Blade i don't care how strong Xehanort is. Xehanort can easily own the crap out of Vanitas but with Vanitas wielding the X Blade which is the most powerful keyblade would Xehanort stand a chance? how is he suppose to take it from him?

that would have been pretty interesting to see a feud between Xehanort and Vanitas. too bad we never got it.

State

Awards
Personally, Vanitas was more of a jerk/puppet/filler villain/plot device than an antagonist. He was there, unleashing Unversed, bothering the heroes and following Master Xehanort's every order. Aside from that, I enjoyed his "I have my own style of evil." way and his maniacal laugh. xD

Stars

リク
and yet i'm still wondering....how would Xehanort take the X Blade from Vanitas?

say all went according to plan.
Vanitas kills Aqua as ordered by MX
Ven goes crazy and beats Vanitas. Vanitas then tells him his body will be destroyed and they'll form the X Blade. They form the X Blade and now Xehanort in Terra's body (with no resistance if everything went according to plan) what will happen to Vanitas? I mean would Xehanort just go down and say "Hand me the X Blade" and then Vanitas gives it to him like that? i mean with the X Blade i don't care how strong Xehanort is. Xehanort can easily own the crap out of Vanitas but with Vanitas wielding the X Blade which is the most powerful keyblade would Xehanort stand a chance? how is he suppose to take it from him?

that would have been pretty interesting to see a feud between Xehanort and Vanitas. too bad we never got it.

Xehanort doesn't need to take the X-blade from Vanitas, but used Vanitas to create the X-blade would be enough..All he wanted is the KH..?

Crystal

Silver Member
Personally, Vanitas was more of a jerk/puppet/filler villain/plot device than an antagonist. He was there, unleashing Unversed, bothering the heroes and following Master Xehanort's every order. Aside from that, I enjoyed his "I have my own style of evil." way and his maniacal laugh. xD

I love his epic laugh too <3

Xehanort doesn't need to take the X-blade from Vanitas, but used Vanitas to create the X-blade would be enough..All he wanted is the KH..?

Yeah. MX is obsessed to KH. I think create the X-blade is just one of the way to open KH.

NotaHero21

I think vanitas was exactly what KH needed, a villain without purpose who wanted to watch the world burn for his own sick purposes. All the while displaying a nonchalance that lame villains like sephiroth could have taken notes from.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
This. ^
I think kh needs more evil villains like Vanitas. Maybe even Vanitas returning and becoming the main villain after kh3

Sadie808

He was a cool m*therf*cker and he was always chilling like a villain lol!
one of Nomura's best ideas!

Decrith

I just hope he makes a comeback, one way or another, his batttle theme is epic.

Decrith

Hmm, makes me wonder, when Ven & Vanitas became one again, did the darkness stay? (sorry I only played the game for a short time).

Volktio

guys i really think that in kh3 xehanort will revive vanitas to help him thats all a i can say because i think vanitas story was too short VV

Virus

&#1581;&#1604;&#1605; &#1601;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
i think he was an AWESOME character. but something about him i only dislike.

his face. that's all. i like how we have some evil crazy ass mofo in here now. Since we all know Vanitas is a psychopath. and he's always smirking. i just think his face makes me dislike him a little bit because im sick and tired of so many Sora clones. i wish there was nothing behind the mask or someone different or someone OTHER THAN SORA. i would have been pissed if he was Xehanort as well. too many damn clones.

I agree. Nomura is riding his crazy train a little too far. This is becoming a rather convoluted game. Not because it's unintelligible or abstruse, but because it's just so...elaborate and serpentine.

flurryflames

I liked Vanitas until he took his helmet off then I rolled my eyes. Seriously we DON'T need anymore clone Sora look alikes. I was highly disappointed and think this character should of been someone completely different. He looked more like an evil Sora than an evil version of Ven. -_- Too predictible....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back