• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you Think about Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Getting Sora and Riku's Memories to go back and forth between their Hearts, thus giving us a plot framework for upcoming titles.

Why is she related to Riku's memories? xD
I thought she is part of Sora ?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why is she related to Riku's memories? xD
I thought she is part of Sora ?

She is. But the novels had Namine herself say she saw Riku's Memories inside Sora's Heart when she was trying to put Sora back together.
This confirms all the suspicions we had about Snarl of Memories, when Xion and possibly Roxas saw what happened to Riku when he met Zexion in Re:CoM - a Memory that was all Riku's that Xion, had she been related only to Sora, shouldn't have seen.
But, she did see it, meaning - she was absorbing Riku's Memories as well. And now she's back with Sora.
Now, the Memories might've been put back in their place, going by Riku's KH2 comment "the haze is clearing", but at the very least there's something that made this entire mess possible, and I doubt it has nothing to do with the future of the series.

Crystal

Silver Member
How about the scene where Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus ? Why is it so ? xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How about the scene where Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus ? Why is it so ? xD

1) no need to spoiler mark Days spoilers anymore.
2) I take it you didn't finish BBS.
Ven's Heart is inside Sora, and most likely is inside Roxas. Hence the kid looks like him, and is thought to have a Heart - because he does. Ven's Memories leaked out into Xion as well, and since Xigbar met Ven at the end of Ven's scenario, Xigbar could "relate" to Ven's Memories and see Xion as him.

FantasyKing

I don't like Xion, but I don't hate her either, just kind of annoy me the fact she is nothing but a palette swamp of Kairi's model in Kingdom Hearts (1), a part of Sora and a puppet!!! Three horrible characteristics mixed together to give form to a single character, how could she not be hated?!

I like Kairi a LOT but her model from KH1 never appealed me much, turn it into a dark version of it and it don't get any better;
I like Sora a LOT but I'm tired of Sora's "clones";
I don't like puppets neither replica's of other characters and this franchise is recycling that idea a LOT!!!

Also Xion is always depressed and sad, she is just a little drama queen that at same time is almost emotionless and lifeless the complete opposite of Sora or Kairi.

For me to accept Xion, she would need to return, as a unique individual, with a different persona and different physical traits. But I doubt that will happen.

Stars

リク
Ven's Heart is inside Sora, and most likely is inside Roxas. Hence the kid looks like him, and is thought to have a Heart - because he does. Ven's Memories leaked out into Xion as well, and since Xigbar met Ven at the end of Ven's scenario, Xigbar could "relate" to Ven's Memories and see Xion as him.

Just a question,since I havent play Days..
But is Xemnas the one who know where Room of Awakening is?

Crystal

Silver Member

Why is some of the Organization XIII member could not see Xion's appearance ?
I didn't play the game , so i don't know much thing about Xion xD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I honestly thought that Xion didn't get Ventus' memories, just that the heavy connection to Sora (and I do mean heavy, considering the kid's Heart came into contact with his before he was born) made those who knew Ventus able to picture him in appearance. Remember, Xion's a mirror that reflects what the recipient sees.

Why is some of the Organization XIII member could not see Xion's appearance ?

Basically, it goes with the quote above. Xion's a doll/clone/puppet of Sora conceived of memories (Sora's memories, to be exact), and the appearances it takes depends on the person's connection to said Sora's memories (or to extension, even Kairi). Therefore, people who never met Sora see the hooded Xion (which is the "IT" form; they see nothing but an androgynous shape, despite the form it takes to the audience), people who are bonded to Kairi and are bonded to Sora see the black-haired Kairi, people who are bonded to Ventus, see Ventus, etc. That explains why one person sees Xion hooded, and the other person at the same time sees a face. Nothing but a mirror of illusions.

Deep inside, it's all crystals (which, technically for SE, represents memories). Trippy what the body's made of, isn't it?

Crystal

Silver Member
I honestly thought that Xion didn't get Ventus' memories, just that the heavy connection to Sora (and I do mean heavy, considering the kid's Heart came into contact with his before he was born) made those who knew Ventus able to picture him in appearance. Remember, Xion's a mirror that reflects what the recipient sees.

Basically, it goes with the quote above. Xion's a doll/clone/puppet of Sora conceived of memories (Sora's memories, to be exact), and the appearances it takes depends on the person's connection to said Sora's memories (or to extension, even Kairi). Therefore, people who never met Sora see the hooded Xion (which is the "IT" form; they see nothing but an androgynous shape, despite the form it takes to the audience), people who are bonded to Kairi and are bonded to Sora see the black-haired Kairi, people who are bonded to Ventus, see Ventus, etc. That explains why one person sees Xion hooded, and the other person at the same time sees a face. Nothing but a mirror of illusions.

Deep inside, it's all crystals (which, technically for SE, represents memories). Trippy what the body's made of, isn't it?

Ah..i see <3
So how about Saix ? He saw Ventus before right, i mean in BBS.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah..i see <3
So how about Saix ? He saw Ventus before right, i mean in BBS.

I don't know why he never saw Ventus, Probably because he doesn't really remember. Even Xemnas and Xigbar see the "IT" hooded Xion sometimes instead of the blond dude. I guess because Xion was made more out of Sora, than anything. Ven just correlates to him.

Crystal

Silver Member
Xigbar had a lot more interest in Ven than Saix, seeing how Ven was a crucial piece in MX's plan, whereas Isa only saw Ven for a couple of minutes and even then only bothered because of Lea.

As Shining Star asked, is Xemnas the one who know where room of Awakening is?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, Xemnas knows that this room exists, that's all.
So far the only one who can answer the "where"-question is Aqua.
And as long as Nomura doesn't change this Ven's body should be unreachable by friend and foe alike...only when in company of Aqua there's a possibility to reach this room as of now.

Crystal

Silver Member
Actually, Xemnas knows that this room exists, that's all.
So far the only one who can answer the "where"-question is Aqua.
And as long as Nomura doesn't change this Ven's body should be unreachable by friend and foe alike...only when in company of Aqua there's a possibility to reach this room as of now.

xD..but how does he know the room is in Castle Oblivion?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm not completely sure, but I think it was hinted that Xemnas found out due to his sessions in the Chamber of Repose, where Aqua's armour and keyblade are kept.
But who knows what the heck he exactly did in that chamber...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He has Aqua's armor in the Chamber of Repose and he talks to it. Who knows - maybe it told him.

On a side note I'd LOVE to hear how in KH2:FM+ that Keyblade is Keychainless >_>;;;

EDIT: oooh, ninja'd~ but yeah, I'm with Seph on this one.

Crystal

Silver Member
Xemnas talk to an empty armor ? Or just having some connection?

Lol..Talking about KH2 FM+, i remember the secret ending , TAV holding a keyblade which has no keychain but when comes to BBS, it appears keychain..lol xDD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas talk to an empty armor ? Or just having some connection?

Who knows what the Chamber's powers are. And the armor did portray means of awareness, like the Lingering Sentiment, and how Aqua's armor pulled Terra out of the RoD. Maybe Xemnas managed to talk to it through the Chamber.

Lol..Talking about KH2 FM+, i remember the secret ending , TAV holding a keyblade which has no keychain but when comes to BBS, it appears keychain..lol xDD

What irks me more is that both Terra and Aqua's Keyblades were shown inside the FM+, and neither had Keychains :\ either it'll be a plot hole, or I can't wait to hear how it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back