• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you Think about Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Who knows what the Chamber's powers are. And the armor did portray means of awareness, like the Lingering Sentiment, and how Aqua's armor pulled Terra out of the RoD. Maybe Xemnas managed to talk to it through the Chamber.

At first, i thought something has left in the armor xDD

What irks me more is that both Terra and Aqua's Keyblades were shown inside the FM+, and neither had Keychains :\ either it'll be a plot hole, or I can't wait to hear how it happened.

I remember the keychain thing become the hot topic before..xDD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Smile: Seems in certain issues we think alike ;)

On the technical side, their keychains just weren't designed yet.
On the game side, maybe Keyblades only have a keychain if at least one part of an existence holds it (body,soul or heart). Since LS and Aqua's armor don't have anything like this...there you go...maybe...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He called Aqua's armor "Friend" in the FM+. So while we don't know exactly how much or why, it seems Xemnas does have some access to Terra's Memories
Alternatively, he was just mocking it, seeing how when Aqua fought him, she referred to Terra as a "friend"

Crystal

Silver Member
He called Aqua's armor "Friend" in the FM+. So while we don't know exactly how much or why, it seems Xemnas does have some access to Terra's Memories
Alternatively, he was just mocking it, seeing how when Aqua fought him, she referred to Terra as a "friend"

Xemnas has Terra's memories because he is Terra's body and soul?
Actually, where is Terra's heart? xDD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas has Terra's memories because he is Terra's body and soul?

Actually, it's a bit more complicated, it seems, since as far as we know, Xehanort the Apprentice lost his Memories (or so he claims)... and even then it'd be the Memories of one out of the two-three people that make up that entity X_X;

Actually, where is Terra's heart? xDD

I have to say I don't know. It could be in XH, it could be in Xemnas, it could be in Riku for all we know XD; time will tell.

Crystal

Silver Member
I have to say I don't know. It could be in XH, it could be in Xemnas, it could be in Riku for all we know XD; time will tell.

I remember people saying Terra's heart is with Riku, how does it happen?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember people saying Terra's heart is with Riku, how does it happen?

Terra's heart is a part of Apprentice Xehanort's heart, aka Ansem SoD, who Riku was harboring. With that one part of the BBS scenario mysteries interview saying that there might be something of Terra remaining within Riku, it implies that the explosion separated Master Xehanort's heart from Terra's and purged it from Riku's body.

Or that's what I remember anyways. I've fallen behind on this stuff >.<

Talk about going off-topic.

Wow, you're right. Whoops xD

XXVI - Xyrius

well, I think Xion is more like a "character-to-fill-in-the-gap" made by Nomura. Lol. However, I have nothing against her and it's just fine for me whatever happens to her. Well, she is just a "character-to-fill-in-the-gap", anyway....

Avarice12

i didn't like Xion and i don't think they should have ever even thought of her and to be honest i think kingdom hearts 358/2 is the worst kingdom hearts game unless there has been one i have overlooked but anyway i failed to see her purpose as a character i mean i haven't played that game for a while now so i can't remember much and i also didn't understand why Sora had two nobody's i mean I'm pretty sure she is supposed to represent something about Kairi isn't she but yeah i didn't like her much i might play through the game again to see if im just sounding like an idiot or something but i still hate her

Gram

Banned
Awards
And please type with proper punctuation and initials, it's giving me an eyesore...
yOu shOUldnT let someThIng like ThaT BotHer yoU;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i failed to see her purpose as a character

Of course you did - the series isn't over yet and she was just introduced o_O We didn't know what Namine's true purpose was until we saw just how many games were influenced by CoM o.o;

didn't understand why Sora had two nobody's

I'm not sure not playing for a while matters o.o; looks more like you didn't understand the game.

i mean I'm pretty sure she is supposed to represent something about Kairi

She looks like Kairi to throw you off her true relations to Sora and Riku and Ven.

Crystal

Silver Member
i didn't like Xion and i don't think they should have ever even thought of her and to be honest i think kingdom hearts 358/2 is the worst kingdom hearts game unless there has been one i have overlooked but anyway i failed to see her purpose as a character i mean i haven't played that game for a while now so i can't remember much and i also didn't understand why Sora had two nobody's i mean I'm pretty sure she is supposed to represent something about Kairi isn't she but yeah i didn't like her much i might play through the game again to see if im just sounding like an idiot or something but i still hate her

Xion is not Sora's nobody ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back