• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think happened to the player?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Well, what do you think?

• Alive

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Dead

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I just want to see people's thoughts on this.

It's a pretty straightforward question: do you believe that the player survived the events of Chi? Do you think they became Unchained and entered the UX realm after taking Ephemer's hand? Or was that just a vision the player had before dying?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Pizza should be one of the options.

Well....since Unchained will have a "season 2" I want to say Player lives, but, I dunno.
Maybe they'll turn out be neither.

Luxu

Awards
I think we keep forgetting the Player almost reached an Unchained state. So through out the battles, they must have been thrown into an Unchained State allowing Skuld and Ephemera to be summoned and bring them to that place. But now that they are an official trio, that is going to cause problems for if the Daybreakers show up.

We also keep forgetting the Player was worn out and fell asleep (Based on comparisons of the amount of Keyblades, less existed before the Player fell down) but real easily we could have died. But then the end words say otherwise.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
My logic says that they died, but it just feels so ambiguous I can't say for sure. Chirithy seems devastated and just cries on you basically. But Skuld and Ephemera don't seem distressed at all. Yet our character looks like they're sobbing at the sight of Ephemera and can't even seem to move or do much of anything...

It really seems more like a comforting "goodbye" scene, but maybe it could be a "It's all good, let's go" scene. I dunno.

I read a few things in support of the player dying as well:
- Chirithy actually created that dream of Skuld and Ephemera, hence the little reaction to the two of them suddenly appearing from Chirithy, Chirithy seems completely focused on us and at the very end, there's nothing but the player and Ephemera.
- Chirithy turning away suddenly right as we are about to take Ephemera's hand
- The crying and being unable to move gets to me. I really feel as though this is the end of them

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards
It really seems more like a comforting "goodbye" scene, but maybe it could be a "It's all good, let's go" scene. I dunno.

I read a few things in support of the player dying as well:
- Chirithy actually created that dream of Skuld and Ephemera, hence the little reaction to the two of them suddenly appearing from Chirithy, Chirithy seems completely focused on us and at the very end, there's nothing but the player and Ephemera.
- Chirithy turning away suddenly right as we are about to take Ephemera's hand
- The crying and being unable to move gets to me. I really feel as though this is the end of them

Well, I mean those are pretty good points. But the Player took on four Foretellers, was striked by Aced and the others. So the Player would be in some sort of pain, as well as emotional distress. I think our character couldn't move because our {Player} was suffering intense pain. And moving probably makes it feel worse, so those tears are not only for joy but from pain also. Damn, our Player suffered the most out of any character in the series so far! I mean, Xion, Roxas, Namine, and Axel suffered pretty badly, but we got caught up in a full on Doomsday War!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Damn, our Player suffered the most out of any character in the series so far! I mean, Xion, Roxas, Namine, and Axel suffered pretty badly, but we got caught up in a full on Doomsday War!
*cough cough* So did TAV *cough cough* Well, to a certain extend that is.

But anyway, I don't think Player died. Because this is a game. For real, if he died how would season 2 look? We wouldn't have the Avatar parts we worked so hard for. We would basically have lost all our progress. As long as this game continues, we won't die. Seriously, what do you think the programmers will do if it turns out we died in season 1? Be like, o uhh... here have a new character and start all over again, sorry about all those medals and Avatar parts you lost, have 3k Jewels.

Luxu

Awards
*cough cough* So did TAV *cough cough* Well, to a certain extend that is.

But anyway, I don't think Player died. Because this is a game. For real, if he died how would season 2 look? We wouldn't have the Avatar parts we worked so hard for. We would basically have lost all our progress. As long as this game continues, we won't die. Seriously, what do you think the programmers will do if it turns out we died in season 1? Be like, o uhh... here have a new character and start all over again, sorry about all those medals and Avatar parts you lost, have 3k Jewels.

Oh yeah, the Wayfinders did suffer quite a bit. And I don't think the Player died, but I think in season 2 the Player will be much more withdrawed due to the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back