• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think Kairi's Grandmother would sound like in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BriFTW

I think she would sound a little bit younger than her age, mostly feminine...maybe a bit raspy(like 2%)

She'll most likely end up sounding like a regular old woman, which would be pretty stereotypical, but it wouldn't stop her from being any less cool, lol.

00 Raiser Fan

yea I think she's gonna sound like a regular woman, only because she barely makes an appearance in the game, so they're probably not going to hire another VA for her and instead use anyone else...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as the girl they get is a better actress than the grandma from The Last Airbender movie then I'm fine.

Don't even mention that! D: That was so horrible. Her voice was so high pitched. That movie is a bad memory I can't erase. I want the five water tribe dudes to hit me to make me forget, that is how bad I don't want to remember.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You must really like Kairi's grandmother to make so many threads about her :\

And I don't care as long as she sounds like she really is an old lady.

B

BriFTW

You must really like Kairi's grandmother to make so many threads about her :\

And I don't care as long as she sounds like she really is an old lady.

She's pretty underrated. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back