• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think sora will look like in kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i don't think he'll have muscles. i kinda think that kh3 won't take place 1 or 2 whatever years from kh2. i kinda think it would be just from a few months or weeks. if so they'll have the same things. i think it's better that way cuz charcters getting older it's just not perfevt. cuz i just don't like it when they change too much. they're all perfect this way already.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
*revives*

My friends always did say worshipping video game characters isn't healthy. Guess what? I didn't listen.It took me a year to accept the fact that Sora wasn't even real...and let's just say I still have some..."problems". And Cloud/Squall...*winces* Don't even ask.

And, I think Sora can be in KH 3. After all, wasn't it said that Sora is Kingdom Hearts? That the game revolves around him and who he's close to? It just wouldn't be the same, I've gotten used to him. And Nomura said KH won't be a FF.

Mustachiode? :confused:

If you mean mustache...

Cloud870

I totally think you should play as Sora and Roxas agian but focus a little more on Roxas. Sora should have his own kingdom and you gotta go fight huge battles agiainst like tons of enemies. And they really have to have a create your own keyblade thingy.

Itachi-sama

I have watched the secret movie of KH2, the "Key Blade Wars". You can see a Sahdow of Sora in the movie, the shadow looks like Sora in KH2, so I think sora in KH3 will look like KH2, but older(not too older).

chasingdusk

KH3 Sora will be hot as hell. Look at Cloud for Christ's sake! He practically melts the screen. Sora will probably melt it and then it'll burst into flame!!
Originally Posted by *TwilightNight*
Hotter. Sexier. Delicious. Cuter. Older (prob. 1 year or 2). Stronger. More muscles. The tan. Killer new outfit. Black, of course. Can't mess with Black. But whatever color. I'll f*ck him anyway.

Sora looking like Cloud in his younger days = Serious Overkill.
Better graphics = Me dying.

Yeah...

I'm hyperventilating...

*faints*
Ha ha ha! I cannot agree with you more! But, I don't think Sora should get more muscules and look like Riku who appears to have been taking steroids throughout the game.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I think it'll take place only a little bit later after KH2. I for one think that the knight thing has already happened (I mean that all events in the secret ending have already happened and not that they still don't exist) and judging from when they got the letter it won't be THAT long from KH2. But whatever, KH2 hasn't even come out yet. I'll wait until I beat it 100% until I start seriously thinking about this stuff. So i'm betting he won't look much diefferent.

Cloud870

chasingdusk said:
KH3 Sora will be hot as hell. Look at Cloud for Christ's sake! He practically melts the screen. Sora will probably melt it and then it'll burst into flame!!

Ha ha ha! I cannot agree with you more! But, I don't think Sora should get more muscules and look like Riku who appears to have been taking steroids throughout the game.[/QUots his advent children costume....and if you look his sword is different

Thats cuz Cloud is wearin his Avdent Children uniform.......and if you look his sword is different...

Mint_flavour1012

Yeah, why everyone talk about KH 3 already?
I haven't even play the KH2!
But, in KH 3 Sora will definitelly older, more mature, cuter, and hotter!
More delicious!

F

FoRtMiNoR112205

he should be a cow with a massive beard and crooked hillbilly teeth, lol

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i think sora will look like a young adult wit cooler clothes that would match his personality and he might be grow a little bit taller

F

FoRtMiNoR112205

velocity2325 said:
i think sora will look like a young adult wit cooler clothes that would match his personality and he might be grow a little bit taller
yeah, that too, with a beard

overdrive

Orienter
I realy don't understand why people are talking about kh3 already i mean no ones evern played the english verson of kh2......and in kh3 sora and everyone else will be more mature and i hope sora will get a new costume again!

OsirisOmega

I personally think, and maybe sort of hope, that Sora won't be the star of KH3. I think that he will be in it, though, maybe much older... Old that he's like an old man (fan people die instantly xD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back