• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think Strelitzia role will be in future games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seasaltrio

Awards
I hope not, this series has already too many characters.
I very much agree but I very strongly disagree. :ROFLMAO: One of the main reasons I would be excited to see UX characters in the main story is to see what all of them would look like, considering we only know most of them to look like clipart or whatever, and what their voices would be like. Also, most of the female KH characters are some form of Kairi one way or another, who we all know does not have the strongest character development.
So it would be very cool to see Strelitzia, Elrena, Skuld and the others (from Dark Road as well) come back. I think Strelitzia has a good unique personality and character, so I would be excited to see her come onto the set.

Awards
why do good people die in this series? asides form that, maybe they could get her data somehow but then again, wher eis her heart?

Back