• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Destiny, Dreams & Despair...

That kinda has a nice ring to it (though if that's it, it'd probably be in a different order. XD)

Allister Rose

French Lover
well it could be....i really hate kairi now...i use to defend her, but now i feel she's just trying to change her spots/stripes.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Yeah, only two scenarios known so far, but there could be a third. XD

A Kairi scenario, perhaps? ;D

Most people here would throw hissy fits if that were true, but personally a Kairi scenario would make me very happy, especially since she's the only member of the original trio who hasn't been playable. =/

I do like the title 3 Dreams though, since the whole concept of the trailer seemed pretty dream-like with the sky raining Soras and whatnot. Of course, that stuff may have just been to show off the 3DS's pretty graphics so who knows what the final product will be like...

Allister Rose

French Lover
And how do you figure that?

she's a princess of heart who supported sora and riku in her own way without fighting, now she's just going to be another playable keyblade wielder that really just copying the main heroes.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
A Kairi scenario, perhaps? ;D

Most people here would throw hissy fits if that were true, but personally a Kairi scenario would make me very happy, especially since she's the only member of the original trio who hasn't been playable. =/

I do like the title 3 Dreams though, since the whole concept of the trailer seemed pretty dream-like with the sky raining Soras and whatnot. Of course, that stuff may have just been to show off the 3DS's pretty graphics so who knows what the final product will be like...
3 DESTINIES sound more impressive IMO and the name leaves some hope for Kairi. Remember Nomura didn't outright confirm Aqua was playable until quite sometime.

she's a princess of heart who supported sora and riku in her own way without fighting, now she's just going to be another playable keyblade wielder that really just copying the main heroes.
She only supported them without fighting because she had no choice. Now she has a means to fight back. "copying the main heroes" how is she in any way copying them?

Blobbit

Awards
The Third Dawn is what I want it to be named xD The Dawn part could be Riku and he said that 3D has something to do with the name or whatever, so yeah. Hahaha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there was a Kairi scenario which allows for her character to evolve and grow, and not use the Keyblade straight off and actually use her Light powers for half the time before facing an ordeal that challenges her faith in herself and her friends which she overcomes and allows her to earn her keyblade, then I might start liking her again.

But a SoRi scenario game is fine for me.

Dreams, Directions, Destiny, Data...All can work.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
KH subtitles never have "the" in them.
"Three Destinies" or "Three Dreams" sounds way too generic for KH. It makes it sound like any old fantasy.

Chain of Memories
Birth By Sleep
358/2 Days

Do any of those titles really seem along the same line of those three? Not really.

Allister Rose

French Lover
She only supported them without fighting because she had no choice. Now she has a means to fight back. "copying the main heroes" how is she in any way copying them?

Doesn't matter, she did it in a way that wasn't fighting.

if she copies the mina heroes, all she will do is wield a keyblade just like sora and riku.

If there was a Kairi scenario which allows for her character to evolve and grow, and not use the Keyblade straight off and actually use her Light powers for half the time before facing an ordeal that challenges her faith in herself and her friends which she overcomes and allows her to earn her keyblade, then I might start liking her again.

But a SoRi scenario game is fine for me.

Dreams, Directions, Destiny, Data...All can work.

To be honest, it's changing her role more than allowing her character to grow, but still this is what i argued about last time the topic came up. IF you want a character to grow, then give them more scren time and allow her to be more helpful, but don't make her into something she isn't suppose to be. She should at least be trained and be unplayable until she is ready to handle a keyblde.

i feel kairi will be a character that will overpower sora and riku. she's a proncess of heart +now a keyblade wielder like sora and riku.

I doubt kairi would be playable in this game, it appears to be more kh1 timeline.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Anything could happen in KH3D it obviously isn't reality. So Kairi could just as easily be a keyblade wielder. Kairi in KH2 was completely useless she had absolutely nothing to contribute to KH2 besides getting caught. We have also yet to see the princess of hearts "powers" do anything offensive. The only thing we have seen it do was give Sora a new body. You say you want her to be more useful, giving her a keyblade can do just that.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

if she copies the mina heroes, all she will do is wield a keyblade just like sora and riku.
What are you talking about by that logic Sora and Riku are just copy/pasta of Ven and Terra.

To be honest, it's changing her role more than allowing her character to grow, but still this is what i argued about last time the topic came up. IF you want a character to grow, then give them more scren time and allow her to be more helpful, but don't make her into something she isn't suppose to be. She should at least be trained and be unplayable until she is ready to handle a keyblde.
You mean how Sora was unplayable when he first got the Keyblade?

i feel kairi will be a character that will overpower sora and riku. she's a proncess of heart +now a keyblade wielder like sora and riku.
POH have never shown any offensive abilitles so I don't see how that would interfere with her being a Keyblade Wielder.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I doubt kairi would be playable in this game, it appears to be more kh1 timeline.

KH1 timeline, but a completely different game. I have a feeling anything and everything will happen in this game. Since we are getting new worlds, old worlds with new events.

That was what i was saying. Make her use her Light powers before she uses her Keyblade. -_-

Allister Rose

French Lover
What are you talking about by that logic Sora and Riku are just copy/pasta of Ven and Terra.

You mean how Sora was unplayable when he first got the Keyblade?

POH have never shown any offensive abilitles so I don't see how that would interfere with her being a Keyblade Wielder.
her heart is more pure and she has a keyblade is what i'm saying, she can't be tainted by darkness as easily as riku or sora can.

still, i feel kairi should be left as someone who supports sora and riku in a different way. i know people hate kairi for being helpless, but i don't think thats a good reason to hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back