• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think the stupidest thing was said in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
it is stole for one.

The dumbest line is when Kairi says
"come on RIku, you know Sora is completely hopeless without us" It just does not sound like Kairi, I don't mean that the way you think, I mean Hayden's voice acutally SOUNDS different than usual during that line. I cringe everytime I hear it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Cynel said:
haha!!! the lamest and additional for stupid is when Rai keeps adding the "Y'KNOW?" every end of his sentence... it kinda pisses me off, others don't...man i have weird taste!
They were just copying his personality from FF. If they didn't add the "ya know?" then he wouldn't be Rai.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
When ursula says Flotsam and Jetsam,right now mommy needs you. That sounds so gay!

Awards
I'd have to say...all of Atlantica, except for the songs that were actually in the movie. I mean, come on. "finny fun'? I personally found the idea of Sora Donald and Goofy singing and dancing really stupid.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
what setzer says when you fight him later in twilight town
"my lifes a chip in a slice of your pie" or sometihng like that
what was up with that?
oh, and chicken little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back