• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Do You Think???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Do You Think That They Will Have More Disney Than Final Fantasy In KHIII Or More Final Fantasy More Than Disney What Do You Think I Think More Disney Cuz Its Awesome I Mean I Like Final Fantasy But I Think Disney Would have Been Better Just Because This Game Is Awesome Like That!:)

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
well really FF doesn't play as big as a role in kh as disney does so yea more disney.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts is more Disney based. It won't equal out. Final Fantasy characters have been playing supporting and side story roles so far. I think Nomura plans to keep it that way.

Mickey Killer

KINGDOMHEARTS104 said:
Do You Think That They Will Have More Disney Than Final Fantasy In KHIII Or More Final Fantasy More Than Disney What Do You Think I Think More Disney Cuz Its Awesome I Mean I Like Final Fantasy But I Think Disney Would have Been Better Just Because This Game Is Awesome Like That!:)

Same here, but it sorta kinda felt that the FF characters were pushed off to the side in part 2. But yeah, Disney should be the meat of the game.:)

jazz16

I think they would just keep more disney charecters in it. But i would like to see more FF charecters in it.

TwistedArachnid

I think more Disney because KH is a Disney game. The only reason FF characters are in it is because Square-Enix didn't want to make up a ton of side characters and decided to throw them in as a treat for FF fans.

soul of riku

I hope there r more ff chr.'s in kh3 . Like vincent valintine. also they should play bigger roles in the story. but i no that they will keep alot of disney in it too

pokeman54

why only final fantasy?

why not chrono trigger, fullmetal alchemist, chrono cross, dragon warrior, romancing sage, valkyrie profile, or frontal mission characters?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I want them to bring back all the current cast of Final Fantasy characters along with new ones like Vaan, Ashe, Kadaj, Lulu( she should be on DI), and Vincent. And I think they should bring back only a few worlds from KH2 like Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Disney Castle, Olympus, Agrabah, and Atlantica( we need to find out what it is that Triton knows about the past keyblade wielder. No more singing, it's time to get to the big overall storyline in that world). Most of the Disney worlds should be new like Narnia and Treasure Planet.

I also think they should add in some characters from Grandia, Dragon Quest, and Star Ocean.

Lost_key1013

a mix of both would be good. disney's okay but they might run out of good movies eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back