• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does donald mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbity

I did this post on the old forum and it made alot of ppl get angry so i thought it mite be fun to start it again

in Disney Castle, Donald says "Daisy, can you take care of the..." when he is interrupted.

Who knows wat he was gonna ask

A

Audo

Yes this is all for nothing. He was most likely talking about taking care of the castle seeing as how Mickey (King) and his two right side men were gone Donald wanted to make sure that Daisy would take care of the castle. and EDSquareCat Pluto did go with them because if you remember after they get to Traverse Town Pluto finds Sora and then you play as Sora.

EdSquareCat

o yea.... havnt played that in ages.... but then wat happened to pluto after that?

and at the very end of the game.... they see pluto with that note from mickey.... was pluto with them, or did they just happen to find him?.... if soo... where the hell did he come from?

A

Audo

After pluto finds you Donald calls him back and then you dont really see him again. He was probably on the Gummy Ship or something during the game. I think they just found pluto there and they see that he has a note addressed by Mickey so they follow him, it then leads into CoM. No one knows where pluto came from at that part in the game, Who knows maybe it will tell you in KH2 and it will also tell you what is in the note.
Just a reminder to you EdSquareCat-Dont double post use the edit button if you have something to add.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea i thought that was wird., maybe donald has some crack pot experiment in his basment that only minnie knows about and when he leaves wit goofy he wanta daisy to take care of em. and then when he returnes...he will release them and bring doom to disney castle!! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH!!!!!!.........hehe jk. would be kool thought.

YoshiAngemon

Maybe Donald meant for Daisy to take care of the Magic Study that he uses to study his spells. After all, how else would Donald Duck go from Hotheaded Laugh Riot to Expert Magic User?

A

Audo

Power of Square Enix maybe? lol. It was most likely taking care of the castle.

zappopunk182

omg......he meant the castle........since mickey wasn t there who would run it.....? come on guys think like a house sitter.....really....lol ....um yea i think its the castle

Awards
he just meant it as in, "can you take care of all the affairs of the castle" or something like that, cos theres prob alot of things that Donald and Goofy did at the castle

zappopunk182

someone agrees with me.....muahahahaha my army is slowly(and i mean slowly) building ! muahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back