• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does he mean? WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora's probably gonna have another WTF moment. Remember how confused he got when he found out Ansem wasn't really Ansem but was actually Xehanort? Just think what will happen when he finds out that the Ansem he thought was Ansem who wasn't Ansem but is actually Xehanort is really Xehanort possessing Terra with a bit of Eraqus in it!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sora's probably gonna have another WTF moment. Remember how confused he got when he found out Ansem wasn't really Ansem but was actually Xehanort? Just think what will happen when he finds out that the Ansem he thought was Ansem who wasn't Ansem but is actually Xehanort is really Xehanort possessing Terra with a bit of Eraqus in it!
he'll probly have a spasim
like this>
picture.php

Mattartist

Sora: OK! I get it! Everyone's trying to be someone they are not! I get the moral! Now can we just fix this darned world so I can make out with Princess Kairi over there before this headache loosens my hair gel?!? I mean, enough is enough!

What I don't get is why Sora couldn't "feel" Ventus within the Castle during COH? I mean, isn't he somewhat heightened to those senses?

Ultimately, if Aqua is getting out of that dark beach, I bet you anything Ansem's coming with her. Or not...Ansem... Heck, for all we know, Ansem done turned himself into a Nobody after that implosion...

As for the forgetting about the Land of Departure, I suppose it's the same thing with Radiant Garden. When the world changes, apparently memories are altered so that the true "name" of the place is lost until it is restored to its original form. And all that balony.

Megluxia XD

The minute Sora finds out that Ven's heart is inside of him (being the softie that he is), he's immediately going to try everything he can to get Ven his heart back.

Doesn't this potentially pose a problem? In 358/2 Days when Roxas set foot in CO, he passed out. Presumably because of Ven's heart reacting. If Sora has it back now, it's at least going to weaken his abilities.....again.

But then again, it could work to serve Nomura's whole "They somehow forgot everything they've ever learned and have to star over again!" thing.

Veriun

What I don't get is why Sora couldn't "feel" Ventus within the Castle during COH? I mean, isn't he somewhat heightened to those senses?
Sora hadn't got Ven's heart by that point (courtesy of Roxas), and given the nature of CO/Sora's "only a heart"-state, I wouldn't be surprised if his connecting powers failed or something.

ICECOOL113

OMG I bet he will break down and cry or just say "screw you I'm just here to fight heartless"
....Sora you are such a dumb ass!
Sora: MY BRAIN HURTS!!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I can really imagine that lol
Poor confused Sora. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back