• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does Xehanort plan remind you of?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

With him placing pieces of his souls in members of Org XIII?

When Nomura mentioned that having yellow eyes was a sign of that person being related to Xehanort (having a piece of his heart in them) the whole idea felt like Harry Potter's Voldemort. And then with the release of trailers showing different incarnations it feels like Agent Smith's method of gaining power.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yep, Xehanort is a mix-up of Voldemort (takes it way further though) and Emperor Palpatine (crazy prepared, totally convoluted and long schemes he has planned for ages).

I tend to think though that the golden eyes and pointy ears have another meaning to them though, as except Xigbar and Saix none of the other Org members had these.

Awards
This is what i have thought since Birth by Sleep. If the spoiler is true about org. 13 then i'm done after kh 3

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It's even worst. Voldemort's Horcrux don't turn into another Voldemort. Xehanort's Horcruxes whole purpose is for them to be new vessels- To turn into Another Xehanort.

He's more twisted than what I imagined.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Because he can get a Keyblade.

From what I've read he claims to be "half-Xehanort already", so he could wield one technically.

That, or he's just stupid and don't realize the consequences of Xehanort's plan.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Because he can get a Keyblade.

From what I've read he claims to be "half-Xehanort already", so he could wield one technically.

That, or he's just stupid and don't realize the consequences of Xehanort's plan.

Or he's simply crazy enough to like being a slave of an old, crazy prick bent for univeral domination. :p

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
That's a scary thought! xD

Also i'm realizing...

Xehanort wanted to use Sora as a host, or at least make him another horcrux. But Sora's heart is connected with that of countless people around the many worlds. Heck, he may even be connected to the World's Hearts.

Xehanort could then have infected them all if he had succeeded. He could have connected with anyone, anything.

... The day Kingdom Hearts turned into a high octane nightmare fuel. Seriously Nomura, wtf.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It reminds me of Voldemort and the Cybermen.

Voldemort up eleven though, as Xehanort goes way further and his schemes are apparently way better prepared than Voldy's, lol.

Cybermen? Weren't that those robotic grunts from Dr. Who who brag about their numbers and then the Daleks proceed to trash them with only six units, calling it "pest control"? lol.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
the Cybemen want ever living being to be converted into Cybermen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
the Cybemen want ever living being to be converted into Cybermen.

Ah, so much like the Borg, huh?

except MX is cloning himself while Vold was keeping himself alive

As shown in BBS Xehanort is also bound on staying alive, so in this area he's also buddy-buddy with Voldemort.

I would not even be surprised if Xehanort is impossible to kill right now because the other twelve would bring him back in short order.
And if that holds true for everyone of the "Xehanort Army" all 13 would be needed to be killed simultaneously. <__<

Xehanort IS scary.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
So, when Xemnas wanted to build an army of Xion... If i recall correctly the plot of 358/2 days.

Does that mean, by extension, he was planning on building an army of Xehanort?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So Saix and Xigbar are okay with being Xehanort-ified? I wonder how long they have been aware that it has been happening. Also, to be clear, the characters seen in DDD are Braig and Isa, now, yes? They still can get Xehanort-ified even though they are no longer Nobodies? And that means that the other cloaked figures are Xehanort/ex-Organization member hybrids? What determines who gets to come back to normal (Lea) and who has to be a weird Xehanort-y person (Isa, Braig, and presumably Demyx/Larxene/Marluxia/Luxord/etc..)?

I'm just so confused. :((

Absolute

Yep, Xehanort is a mix-up of Voldemort (takes it way further though) and Emperor Palpatine (crazy prepared, totally convoluted and long schemes he has planned for ages).

I tend to think though that the golden eyes and pointy ears have another meaning to them though, as except Xigbar and Saix none of the other Org members had these.

Perhaps they other just didn't cultivate long enough. It can't be a coincidence that the two XIII members with pointy ears and golden eyes were also the most active members to Xehanort (Braig in BBS and being number 2 in the Organization and Saix being the second in command to Xemnas in KHII). Perhaps Saix went far enough and was made the second in command. I always thought it was strange with how he was given more leverage in the organization.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I always thought that Xehanort and Voldemort kinda rhyme together.

And this new info we have from the spoilers, pretty much reinforces my view of Kingdom Hearts being so much like Star Wars.

It seems like everyone in Kingdom Hearts will be screwed over unless some Disney magic happens.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
So Saix and Xigbar are okay with being Xehanort-ified? I wonder how long they have been aware that it has been happening. Also, to be clear, the characters seen in DDD are Braig and Isa, now, yes? They still can get Xehanort-ified even though they are no longer Nobodies? And that means that the other cloaked figures are Xehanort/ex-Organization member hybrids? What determines who gets to come back to normal (Lea) and who has to be a weird Xehanort-y person (Isa, Braig, and presumably Demyx/Larxene/Marluxia/Luxord/etc..)?

I'm just so confused. :((
Originally, Xehanort was planning on turning Organization XIII into Xehanorts. It didn't work, however, as some where weak (Vexen, Zexion, etc.) and some where traitors (Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, Axel).
So after they where all defeated, whoever was still loyal to Xehanort just went back to him (Braig, Isa) where their Xehanort-ification continued.
We don't know who else went back with him but we know Lea, Ienzo, and Aleueus have not and he's still out to get Sora (Roxas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back