• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, I just finished the Shadow of the Colossus and ICO HD Collection and one of the features in there was that they had various videos. These included concept videos, behind the scenes videos, interviews with the developers, etc. It would've been really cool if they did something like that for this. Have various different staff members talk in-detail about certain things happening when developing the original KH1, making Final Mix, making the original Chain of Memories and remaking it for the PS2, etc. and then maybe show some of the beta trailers (like the KH1 Beta trailer that's floating around on YouTube) That would've been really cool for them to do. But I'm just a sucker for Extra Behind the Scenes content. That's one of the reasons I love the Extended editions of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, both the DVD and the Blu-Ray set. I just love seeing how things work and seeing all the hard work that goes in for a production.
Yeah. Imagine my disappointment when the "secret featurette" as described by the strategy guide, turned out t be a trailer. That actually was disappointing.

Kevin Perez

They should've added a bonus scene that hinted a possible scenario where Riku x Sora was plausible, as well as Kairi x ???? too.

Phantom Knight

While that sounds cool, it really only helps Days and makes it more complicated because SE would have had to remake Days as opposed to putting in just cutscenes. Don't get me wrong, I would like the idea of having it on Wii U, but then they'd probably have to make 2.5HD on Wii U and THEN people would expect KH3 on Wii U as well. So just putting 1.5 on Wii U for Days would open up a whole other can of worms I feel like :(

Which is exactly what I want to happen. :D

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hmm Sora's Keyblade swiftly changes depending which Keyblade card Sora uses in ReCoM.
To be honest, I actually expected this on the PS2 vI would at least like to see somewhere where we can change the skin of our keyblade so it can look like any keyblade card acquired thus far.

They really should have animated some of the boss battles in the 358/2 Days theater. Particularly Roxas vs. Xion and Roxas vs. Riku.
Oh man, I thought they were going to do this! Dangit, that makes me a little sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back