• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagl

God what all these ending is good. Well Im hoping for a bad ending but remember this is a serie wich means that it will be more than one game. Im have a little feeling that the line "Please dont depend on me. Erase me"( or somethign like that I dont remeber how it was) Is one of the last. I think it was terra that said it. maybe that he in some way declare revenge.

Now KH ending. Riku dies when he figure out that Mickey loves Minnie and in some crazy way he take suicide. No joking but it would be fun to see. But Im with you on that Riku offer him in some way. I come back when/if I have a good ending

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

A good ending I hope. Even it turns out sad the ending still better be good.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^They'd better not.Lol. Maybe they'll end with Xehanort falling from the sky, like Sora in KH1....Meh.

Dragoryu

That could work... Having a sort of parallel between them, like the screen flashing between him and sora (what I mean is, like the beginning of KH2, when it flashes between Sora fighting Marluxia and Riku fighting Xehanort's Heartless) saying the same things, both flying through the air.
Xehanort: I've been having-
Sora: these weird thoughts-
Xehanort: lately, like is any-
Sora: of this real-
Xehanort: or not?

Nettacki

Who knows, they could pull an Aerith and have Kairi die.

If that happened, then it would be Final Fantasy VII all over again: crying fanboys, angered fans writing letters to Square-Enix about the death, debates over whether she should have died or not, etc.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
If they're gonna make a sequel to BBS (that doesn't sound like a bad idea) I want a cliffhanger.

V

V.A.T.13

If that happened, then it would be Final Fantasy VII all over again: crying fanboys, angered fans writing letters to Square-Enix about the death, debates over whether she should have died or not, etc.
Pffted! No it wouldn't.
Kairi isn't loved THAT much. Hell, she practically pointless in the game right now. She wouldn't be missed that much...

...unless of course, they decide to give her a bigger role and a purpose, maybe then, but not enough for a whole lot of hate mail.

...Wait, Square got hate mail about Aries? I thought that was Gainax about the Evengelion ending...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I wouldn't want to see Kairi die, besides, Sora and Kairi haven't really even developed that serious of a relationship so far so I'm thinking it's something they will build on. My thought is that if anyone will die it will be Riku protecting Sora.

I think it would be interesting if Xehanort was introduced like Sora and Roxas...falling through the water or something and ending up on the ground in Hollow Bastion.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
With Nomura speaking of the darkness and more serious nature of the game, I think it is pretty safe to say that the ending will be bad to bittersweet at best. I bet it will also have a complete conclusion ...with a secret ending cliff hanger leading into KH3.

Like they say: you have to know the past before you can change the future.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
With Nomura speaking of the darkness and more serious nature of the game, I think it is pretty safe to say that the ending will be bad to bittersweet at best. I bet it will also have a complete conclusion ...with a secret ending cliff hanger leading into KH3.

Like they say: you have to know the past before you can change the future.
Actually they ssay, To learn more about the future, you need to learn more about the past

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
If it's anything like Crisis Core's ending, I'll protest that Nomura should be fired from Square for his lack of originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back