• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Besides certain parts I don't like, I applaud thee Hades.

Which part specifically? Is it the MX getting younger thing again? Well, I tried to put Terra in, so the fact that he would look like Terra would be more justifiable...

V

V.A.T.13

Ultima Fenrir: Yes, I want more Terra focused stuffs. D:

Hades: This:

Terra tries to stop MX, and KH explodes. The unpredictable nature of hearts causes MX to be greatly weakened, and this combined with Terra's presence changes his appearance, making him look like Terra.
Ehhh...

Or, DS, presumed dead, tries to go and help MX. Right when MX is pushed out of Terra, he's hurled straight into DS. This causes an accidental possession.
DS: *trips and falls on Terra* LOL OOPS! *Merges*

I dunno, they just sounds a little....off...
They go back to see how Ven is doing, only to see that he died too. Terra, already very weak and wounded, is devastated by Ven's death, and dies shortly afterwards.
...He's ded Jim.

It's just that when I picture this stuff, it just seems a little...non-Square-y....to me anyway. Oh, it prolly cause this had no mention of hearts or anything which is the basis of KH. But thats just me of course.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Or, DS, presumed dead, tries to go and help MX. Right when MX is pushed out of Terra, he's hurled straight into DS. This causes an accidental possession.

Terra's grief over Ven's loss causes his spirit to manifest itself as Lingering Sentiment. As for Mickey, he goes back to DC to rule his kindgom. Aqua...haven't given much thought to her.

The accidental possession idea I think is perfect, and it fits my theory. As for Aqua being the only one left that could lead into her possibly seeking revenge towards the DS and attempting to join the Org later on.....if in fact the 14th member is Aqua.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Or Mickey and Aqua defeated DS with Aqua sacrificing herself.

Sure, that works just fine too, and it would cause Terra to have even more grief, making the Lingering Sentiment idea more plausible.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Let me give you an example of a similar nature: you have this cookie dough on a table. For whatever reason, you drop a horsheshoe on it. Even if you take off the horseshoe, it will have left its mark on the cookie dough, making it resemble the horseshoe.

My idea works similarly, with Terra being the horseshoe, and MX being the cookie dough.

DS: *trips and falls on Terra* LOL OOPS! *Merges*

I dunno, they just sounds a little....off...

Actually, I picture it working more like this: Terra sends MX hurling from his body like a bullet, right in DS's direction.

If DS is really a Terra Replica, I don't how else he would look like MX, unless MX purposely put a little bit of himself in the Terra Replica when he created him (which works fine too).

This would actually work in your favor, because according to your two hearts=two keyblades theory, DS would have two hearts: his and MX's.

...He's ded Jim.

Lol.

Oh, it prolly cause this had no mention of hearts or anything which is the basis of KH.

So how does Terra's heart's strenght due to his bonds with his friends pushing MX out of him have nothing to do with hearts? Or KH doing it for that matter? KH is made of hearts.

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
So how does Terra's heart's strenght due to his bonds with his friends pushing MX out of him have nothing to do with hearts?
Reminds me of Riku.
If this would happen, history repeats itself.

V

V.A.T.13

Let me give you an example of a similar nature: you have this cookie dough on a table. For whatever reason, you drop a horsheshoe on it. Even if you take off the horseshoe, it will have left its mark on the cookie dough, making it resemble the horseshoe.

My idea works similarly, with Terra being the horseshoe, and MX being the cookie dough.
So....Terra falls on top of DS?

Actually, I picture it working more like this: Terra sends MX hurling from his body like a bullet, right in DS's direction.
Why did I picture a DBZ-like image? Still bugs me a bit, but thats okay.
If DS is really a Terra Replica, I don't how else he would look like MX, unless MX purposely put a little bit of himself in the Terra Replica when he created him.
See, this I like.
This would actually work in your favor, because according to your two hearts=two keyblades theory, DS would have two hearts: his and MX's.
Ya-huuuhh...

So how does Terra's heart's strenght due to his bonds with his friends pushing MX out of him have nothing to do with hearts?
You did not mention the friendship bit. D<

Draw this image out with stick ppls. D:

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Hence, all fates are sealed. Maybe these things are cyclical.
Maybe all keybladers fates are sealed.
Maybe in KH3, Sora,Riku and Mickey will try to break the seal.

V

V.A.T.13

YES! Thats what I have been saying all this time!
It's a cycle! And Sora is going to break the cycle! ( by sacrificing himself I hope. )

And yet again, Kh is reminding me of Higurashi...

[&#8730;]Genuflect
EXACTLY! this way the names all correlate, the personalities, and appearances
When you said appearances, that made me think that someone would look like Sora or Riku in the next generation of keybladers(if they did not break the seal).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So....Terra falls on top of DS?

I was talking about MX and Terra, but well, no. MX is IN Terra for a moment, in a soft, fragile state from being weakened (comparable to the cookie dough), and Terra acts as the horseshoe by pushing him out. Get it?

You did not mention the friendship bit. D<

Well, it's what I implied. Sorry for not making it clearer.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think if you take away the hair and scars almost all the character look the same but I see ven/sora/roxas and aqua/kairir looking alike.

V

V.A.T.13

You know...everyone has been saying Aqua + Ven or Terra = Sora or Kairi...
...But no has said Terra + Ven = Sora... Which actually works better than the others....
BUT, Ven has a c*ck so, yeaa....that doesn't work...
I was talking about MX and Terra, but well, no. MX is IN Terra for a moment, in a soft, fragile state from being weakened (comparable to the cookie dough), and Terra acts as the horseshoe by pushing him out. Get it?
You lost me. = 3 =;

[&#8730;]Genuflect
It's a cycle! And Sora is going to break the cycle! ( by sacrificing himself I hope. )
Sora had to sacrifice himself is hella cool!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here's the perfect ending:

Everyone dies. Then Sora wakes up and says he had a very interesting dream and tells Kari. The End.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I had that same idea except...more complicated...
But yes. Good ending. XD

Oh yea. KH should end like this:
7wthg5v.png

If you get the reference, I love you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back