• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What enemy frustrates you the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by asir1234567
also Saix frustrated me
i just wondered if his lazy ass ever got missions or did he just sit around drinking tea with xemnas

I know what you mean. It feels like Roxas, Axel, and Xion are the only ones that ever get sent out on missions, and maybe the others on those days we need a travel buddy.

One thing: Emerald Serenades must die!

I'm much too impatient to keep waiting around or chasing after them.

bbonager

Website
sites.google.com
Let me see. 1. Any thing that flies is a royal pain. 2. Any large body heartless is hard to kill. 3. Guard armor and powered armor because you have to kill each individual body part to defeat it. 4. then you have that zip slasher in the very beginning of the game you know the one where they says "caution! a powerful enmy is near!" I think its mission 9 at the level you are when you start out as you might be level 5 maybe level 6 or 7 it is a hard chalenge

dixoncd

Those all annoy me but the worst was the Infernal Machine cuz he just pushes you against the wall and theres no way to dodge its attacks

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I'm pretty sure SE just got so tired of all those complaints like "We miss Neverland!" or "We miss Wonderland".

So they were like, "You want 'em, you got 'em!" >:D And they made them the most ridiculous worlds ever so no one would ever want to play them again..

Too bad we have Neverland again in BbS. >>;; At least it has better gameplay.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
saphire elegys were annoying, because you'd get about two hits but wait... its not there anymore. I also hated those two heartless in wonderland that would revive themslves after you killed one.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Those boss search ghost things with heaps of health that can pick you up and kill you in like 3 sec and the fat heartless with like 6 bars of health.

Awkward Squid

Why do people all hate Emerald Serenades?

They give you so many Heart Points it's worth the trouble.

But it's not worth blistering your thumb trying to follow the cursed thing for almost a half hour D: And it's even more fun when chasing it through a maze or in the sky :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back