• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what FF characters in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorel

Is there anything confirmed what FF characters that will make an apperence in KH: BBS?

Who do you want to make an apperence?

Last edited:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Nope, none confirmed.

I'd like to see Squall, Yuffie, and Aerith who may appear at Radiant Garden. Seeing what Squall was like before he became Leon would be interesting. Cid also probably has a fair chance of appearing.

Cloud, Sephiroth, and Tifa wouldn't have as great of a chance of appearing because they could be anywhere, or at their home world.

Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie also may appear as toddlers at Destiny Islands. =P I doubt it, though, since I don't think DI will be a major world in BBS.

Sugarcube

Ask Jeeves.. infact, no, ask my stalker Doirean.
Obviously like everyone says, none confirmed. But as for who I'd like to see make an appearance... :DDD

Rinoa. I want Rinoa! *squeal&fangasm* In the KHII ending, the butterfly that flew out of Squall's letter, I thought 'twas Rinoa's symbol that's on her back, but then I remembered hers were angels wings ¬_¬ ..well, they could give her a butterfly symbol instead if she were in it, right? D:

I also want Quistis. I've always wanted her to have a VA. It'd be great having her as a party member or helping in a fight, so she can go all psycho-hoe and whip the enemies ass, dominatrix style :D

Apollo

Silver Member
I want to see alot of the old ones in the game! That would be sweet to see how they make them look!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah i think their should be a boatload fill of characters but not just FF. I would like to see more liveliness in the KH worlds instead of 5 to 7 ppl in one world. Although creating more townspeople can take some time, but if its anything like FF10 and 12, i would be excited, that way it doesn't seem so empty. For example, Heartless appear and you see everyone running away

[√]Genuflect
For example, Heartless appear and you see everyone running away
That's pretty cool.
But i doubt PSP can handle that.
I can see KH3 having that thing.

Xarod

I think the one who have higher chances of appearing are cid,leon,yufa,yuna,riku,pain and eh..................... sorry i forgot some of their names and fogive me if i spelled their names wrong but I think sephiroth wouldn't appear.I hope that tidus would appear though oh yeah can anyone tell me why yuna bacame so small in kh2 cause my ffx2 got jammed when I was playing (cry).and also there must be ff characters in every kh games cause kh is disney+ffX,X2 and VII

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i think their should be a boatload fill of characters but not just FF. I would like to see more liveliness in the KH worlds instead of 5 to 7 ppl in one world. Although creating more townspeople can take some time, but if its anything like FF10 and 12, i would be excited, that way it doesn't seem so empty. For example, Heartless appear and you see everyone running away

That is the BEST idea posted yet. I was actually thinking this myself while playing FF12 the other day. =D I love how FF12 does that, and it would be absolutely amazing if Kh had that, but its like keybearer said, PSP probably couldn't handle that.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
and also there must be ff characters in every kh games cause kh is disney+ffX,X2 and VII

No, KH is Disney + Square Enix. Not Disney + Fina Fantasy. Nomura could choose to include no FF characters if he wished.

I don't want to see Selphie, Tidus, Wakka, Yuffie, or Aerith. They're too happy and they ruin KH's dark-quality.

First of all, WHAT dark quality!? o_O I've always considered KH to be quite the opposite.
Oh, and also, you might want to get rid of Sora, too, if no happy charcaters are allowed in KH anymore. o_O

Sasuto23

Awards
Squall
Yuffie
Cid
Aerith
maybe Cloud
Tidas
Wakka
Selphie
hopefully premeires:
Zell FF8
Irvine FF8
Quostis FF8
Vincent Valentine FF7
Barret Wallace FF7
RedXIII FF7
Cait Sith FF7
NOT the Gull Wings
maybe an extra or shop keeper or regular talking person Tifa
SUPER HIDDEN BOSS Sephiroth

Cloudemyx

My hopes are for FF characters from Final Fantasy 1-6. I only have Final Fantasy 3 from that era, so any character from that game would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back