• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF monster would you want to fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What monster would you want to turn into a heartless?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

If only we were able to fight the original FF creatures T^T

Imagine being able to put an FF enemy into the game. Then, color it completely black and add a heartless symbol on it

Well, if it were actually up to us to see what type of FF monster would be turned into a heartless form, what kind of monster would you want to fight?

I'd say Tonberry because they're fun to fight.

Last edited:

Heartless1990

Sorry it took me so long for the poll...If you have any other monsters in mind, you can choose one on the poll and tell me your suggestion too.

For some reason in my mind, Ice titan reminds me of Omega Weapon and Darkside reminds me of Ultima Weapon.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
None of the above. What they need to do is turn Jenova into a Heartless and throught KH2 you'd fight its different forms.

Heartless1990

Oblivion Bringer said:
None of the above. What they need to do is turn Jenova into a Heartless and throught KH2 you'd fight its different forms.

I don't think it'd be a heartless.

And to the guy above (forgot your username) they already have behemoth.

Rose of Irony

None of the above.
I would have to take on a boss. The boss from FFX that I loathe (no, not Sin though that would be cool). His name is Seymour.........ugh I hate that guy. He would be in league with the Disney bosses.

Heartless1990

Heartless? I mean, turning them into a heartless...what monster would you want to become a HEARTLESS. Sorry...probably not specific enough..

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
It would be kind of cool to fight a FFX-2 Behemoth, if not, most likely an Omega Weapon as well. Or Admantatoise... What would be totally hard would be to fight Trema from FFX-2. Now there is a chellenge there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back