• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHHacker6595

Basically what the title says. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy II on the PSP, and so far its a great game you just got to level up a lot. I'm also playing Final Fantasy VII on the PSN and Final Fantasy IX also on the PSN, by the way my two personal favorites. Its great playing them on the PS3. Theres also Final Fantasy XIII and Dissidia which I'm working on still, and I'm gonna start playing Final Fantasy I on the PSP as well. So what are you playing ?

Beyer

I am currently playing Final Fantasy XIII most, with Final Fantasy V and VI on occasions.

I started a new save on Final Fantasy XIII so I could go through the areas again, watch the scenes and upgrade the weapons correctly now that I have better knowledge on it. I am currently in the Garpa Whitewood and still loving the game.

With Final Fantasy V I am up to ExDeath's Castle and I totally forgot what I was trying to do. Took me a bit to get my bearings back when I played today but I ended up doing so and grinded a bit.

With Final Fantasy VI I am just collecting espers and other useful stuff to prepare for Kefka's Tower. Just got Gogo.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm currently playing the After Years, in the final dungeon, trying to level abit so I can beat Ultima Weapon, Omega, and Lord Dragon.

One that's done it's on to Chocobo Dungeon.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Right now nothing but when Dissidia come out or have gone down in price depending on my wallet I'll play that

White-Light

I'm playing FF9 and I'm very slowing doing it at that. At the moment it looks like I won't finish it, other than that FF13 I'm up to the bit where you fight Cid.

blackberi

Replaying FFVIII for like the third time. NEVER GETS OLD~
I'm currently just at the beginning, where you meet Rinoa for the first time.

Digidude111

Playing Crisis Core and Dissidia. In Crisis Core im stuck at the part where god damned Sephiroth battles you. (I hate his Octaslash move) I'm currently on Level 26.

White-Light

Ah I must replay this sometime.
Funny everytime I finish a FF I say I won't play it again, yet I still seem to.

blackberi

Ah I must replay this sometime.
Funny everytime I finish a FF I say I won't play it again, yet I still seem to.

Such a good FF, right? :D
And yeah, I usually don't like replaying them either... I think it's because they're so long and take up a lot of time. xDD

Janus Q

i'm still level grinding and story grinding on Dissidia right now, i'm hoping to get 100% on all story modes and characters before the seque comes out. also i'm alternating between FF8 and FF9 on the side in my psp. i can honestly say i can replay FF9 and still not get bored of it, and I restarted FF8 because it's the only PS1 FF i haven't beaten yet.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
currently playing FF10. right now Level grinding for final Semour on mt Gagazet
Also playing Final fantasy tactics: War of the lions Grinding for Belias and doing one last round of errands around Ivalice for more JP

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com

Ah I wish I could replay that..I should give it a try once, it's a beautiful FF game =)

Currently trying to play FF XII, Im at the start but I always get interrupted by another game, this time was KH Re:Com Reverse/REbirth ==;

Was also trying to get my hands on FF X, X-2 and XII International vers, to play something until I can buy myself a PSP and a DS that or somehow buy FF IX to play it on my PS1

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy IV on the DS but I haven't really went back to it since getting Cooking Mama... Ehehe.

It's hard but still fun to me so I really like it. It's the old fashioned Final Fantasy that I needed. =w= I love Cecil.

siegleeagle

I'm working on IX, XII, VI, and V. I always tell myself I will never start another until I have finished the ones I already started. It never works lol. I always want to see what a final fantasy game is like as soon as I get the chance.

princess ashe

i am playing ffx and ffxii- which is my fave cuz it has ashe in. ive just completed ffx-2 for my sister.
i am totally awersome at bliztball so thats why i havent completed x yet

Back