• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scorseselover

A few days ago, I finally got though Rhapsodies of Vana'Diel in FFXI.

*CRIES HER EYES OUT* That was beautiful. I think they did it well; also (mind, this video itself is spoiler free) the ending song for it rocked:

[video=youtube;AekeU5Z9w9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AekeU5Z9w9M[/video]

They didn't translate it for the US version, btw. But themematically I think it fits very well! They had actual players do the chorus btw (lala for us, rara for japanese)

I'm glad you were still able to play the damn game. I IS that THE PC version?

xanillos

Awards
Just checked on my old FFXII file today and realized I never completed the bestiary.
Soon. Will do that... soon.
those rare monsters will be the death of me

Until then, also replaying FFIX for about the fifth time. Will never tire of CH&C.

Also, I know this isn't a Final Fantasy game, but I recently bought Chrono Trigger for the DS. I'll hopefully get around to playing that sometime in the next century!

CHRONO TRIGGER IS LOVE CHRONO TRIGGER IS LIFE. QUALITY. QUALITY GAME. A+.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Still playing FF X - this is the first time I actually got Wakka's celestial weapon o0
Also FF IX, but I'm "stuck" at the Cleyra tree. Or rather, hate that part cause it's boring >:

Awards
I'm playing Final Fantasy VII to get ready for the remake. It's pretty fun so far. I'm up to the point where you have to find resources to transform Cloud into a chick.

Scorseselover

Speaking of VII I'll never stop quoting this line: This guy are sick. Everyone is referencing All your base are belong to us, but what about This guy are sick?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I enjoyed 13-2 so much more than 13.

I'm personally playing through VI right now for the first time. If I have time when I'm done with it, I plan on playing IX for the first time as well. It's crazy to me that I've missed these, and so far it's been a treat going back to play VI.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Finally playing Final Fantasy VII, again. I haven't played this game since I was 8 years old when it launched in '97. It's been a fun, rewarding nostalgic trip.

impart

Climb The Sky
I played VII earlier this year and got to the Gold Saucer the second time and then I just raged at the mini games and stooped, the PC port is not great, so it makes everything worse, im almost done with the game and I just cant bring myself to finish it. the story seems like it gets so complicated later and IDK if im in love with it like everyone else is.

I started XIII a little while ago but only got an hour in.

Playing Type 0 right now on my second play-through, trying to get all the knickknacks, extra uniforms, Eidolons, secret uniforms and cutscenes.

Caxinuld

Awards
Final Fantasy 5. The most frustrating part of it is where I start with a disadvantage in the Gil Turtle fight: I took off the Bone Mail and the only status effect my party had was Float, but Bartz cannot be healed with Potions or Curaga. I don't know what happened and it got too annoying to deal with, so I just gave up and left the cave.

Edit: I picked up the game after finish FF6 ad I reverted to an older save to grind for ABP for all the jobs, my lack of versatility is what cost me a victory against Exdeath.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT! Also, on and off with FFXV.

Scorseselover

VII. Almost at the end of Disc 1. I really enjoy acting out the dialogue that was written for each character, especially crying when acting as Red XIII.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
final fantasy record keeper, and occasionally opera omnia. the former has kept me really busy lately, just enough to not be dangerous

speaking of FFRK should there be a new thread for that in the forums? i looked and there is one, but it died in early 2016

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm playing FF6 for the first time in over a decade. It's been so long I forgot a lot about it and it kind of feels new. Just finished the opera and I'm having a blast. I want Ultros in Kingdom Hearts to troll the main cast of characters SO BAD

SomeKHFan

Awards
Been playing again FFXII TZA recently. The original XII was my first game in the franchise and remains my favourite. The hunting system within the game still remains my favourite side content within all FF games.

Back