• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Started playing XV again. And I play DFFNT now and then. Trying to force myself to get back to playing VIII lol

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
As I was still somewhat ashamed that the only FF games I played to completion were FF13 and 13-2, I decided that it was time to play through the series as that was always something I wanted to do.

I've played FF1-3 and I liked them all a lot. Really enjoyed 2's storyline and aesthetic even if the gameplay was a little broken. I played the Dawn of Souls versions. I then played 3 on my DS and holy shit was the Crystal Tower brutal. Took me 3 tries. After this I did take a break to play FF7R which I greatly enjoyed.

I'm on FF4 on PSP now and it hooked me in instantly. The opening was incredible. But I got myself hardlocked in the big robot thing so I had to restart. I figure it'll take me a year at least to play through them all but I'm having fun. These games really are amazing.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I just started FF7R, been enjoying it so far, though I'm thinking of playing the original once I beat this game.

Zetta slow

Awards
I’ve been playing FFXV and it’s amazing!Don’t understand why it got so much hate, it’s a beautiful game! Some flaws in communication, but it’s gorgeous. I love Noct and Luna’s relationship, Luna’s a badass, and the chocobros personalities are so fun to watch! Also Ardyn’s the biggest troll ever.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
FFVII Remake. I never actually played the original, so I can't draw any comparisons. My gripes with it, however, have been:
- Too many boss battles crunched too close together at times; (Looking at you, train graveyard... and Airbuster straight into Reno.)
- Not enough grinding opportunity between boss battles.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Currently playing XIV and hyped for Endwalker.

Would also be playing Pixel Remaster on console... if they made one!!

D

Deleted member 246005

I gave up on FF10 because turn based combat isn't my thing.

TrophyHntrYuffie

Awards
I am Currently all over the place with the FF games. Currently alternating between Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus and Final Fantasy 15, but am also playing through Final Fantasy VIII and Crisis Core on the side.

Kiei11783

Awards
I am currently playing through X and trying to platinum it and reading through the type-0 series if that counts. Just got the perfect chocobo race trophie after 4 hours of grinding...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, it's like that... For what it's worth, I never won the chocobo race back on PS2. It wasn't until the PS3 ReMaster came out that I finally hunkered down to get all the weapons--Tidus' and Wakka's were the ones I never got in the past. Now I kind of even enjoy Blitzball. Who knew? I will always hate that chocobo race minigame though.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm about to play Final Fantasy Dimensions. I normally don't play mobile games but I hear this game has a Job Class system that's as good as FFV's so that alone is worth playing, mobile or not.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Returning to XV before XVI rolls around, wrapping up DLC. Finally played Episode Ignis, on Episode Ardyn, then its the Royal Edition material before returning to the base game's post-game for the plat (defeat the turtle, get all the arms, etc).

Back