• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What form did you think leveled up the fastest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

This might have been posted, but oh well. Just put drive forms in order of quickest to level to slowest, and maybe tell us what strategy you used to level them up.

Round= From the time I start gaining experience to the time I have to leave the world to reset my Drive bar

1. Wisdom -> Went to Fragmented Crossing in TWTNW and beat up the countless shadows there with Firaga and Magnaga, and regular attacks (31 exp each round)

2. Final -> Went to the hallway that connects the lower level of the Hall of Empty Melodies with the higher in TWTNWone and beat up the countless creepers there with regular attacks. (25exp each round)

3. Valor -> Went to the Antechamber in the Land of Dragons and beat up the Assault Riders there (100 exp each round)

4. Master -> Went to the Ridge (just before the peak) and beat up the Heartless, Nobodies and Exploding wheel barrow things there (30 exp going back and forth through the area each time)

imasecretadmirer

1) Valor Form - its my fav, so i used it all the time.
2) Master Form - the land of dragons trick works indeed.
3) Final Form - the Tower gets the job done fairly quickly
4) Wisdom Form - I HATE this form!!! so i never really used it, and training it was agony.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

It's not a matter of opinion here. Valor Form does indeed level up faster than the others, for two reasons:
1. You have it for longer than all the other forms.
2. It gets xp everytime you strike an enemy. Do you realize how often that is? I mean, look at all the restrictions for the other forms. Wisdom - you have to kill Heartless. Master - you have to collect drive orbs. Final - you have to kill Nobodies.

LunasBlitz

I'd say,
1] Valor, like Death-by-pwning said, you gain exp each time you strike a enemy.
2] Master, just run around getting orbs, I think that's pretty easy.
3] Final, you gotta kill nobodies, but with Final, that's nothing.
4] Wisdom, you gotta kill heartless, but with your spells, you can take alot of them out.

Palomino

Master for me too. It was easy to level up in The Land of Dragons. Wisdom was pretty easy too, and it doesn't suck as it did in the Japanese version, or so I think, where it was way underpowered.

Squirrel

master was really fast, i went to the beasts castle and with an hour ii went from lvl 1 to 7 in master

getblazedordie

valor form - In the TWTNW fighting nobodies,

Wisdom form - in TWTNW in the place with a load of heartless got like 60 - 70 point every time

Master form - EAAAAASY in land of dragons in the palace where lots of riders appear, like 120-150 exp everytime

Final form - in Twilight town, in the mansion, there is only nobodies in there and u get like close to 30 exp

Lunar Knight

American Person
Valor Form- You just have to get a successful hits; I used it anywhere

Master Form- I just go to the Antechamber to get orbs

Wisdom Form- I went to Fragment Crossing where all of the Shadows are and casted Thunder and Magnet

Final Form- I just started at the entrance to the building until I reached the end.

Oracle

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
It's not a matter of opinion here. Valor Form does indeed level up faster than the others, for two reasons:
1. You have it for longer than all the other forms.
2. It gets xp everytime you strike an enemy. Do you realize how often that is? I mean, look at all the restrictions for the other forms. Wisdom - you have to kill Heartless. Master - you have to collect drive orbs. Final - you have to kill Nobodies.

But it doesn't matter if you have it longer. You can't gain experience at certain levels until you get the other forms (Level 3 - need master, level five - need final) also when you are further in the game, you are alot stronger so that is less hits to an enemy to defeat it, even when you have Sweet memories and Kingdom Key equiped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back